A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Well, shoot. We’re planning on buying a bunch of Nuimo stuff on Friday, and I’ve been specifically waiting to buy it there with my Legacy discount.

I hope it comes back or that they will honor my physical pass. 😩

Screenshot it if it's still there!

Nope, it’s gone. My husband’s too. We both have our phones set to auto-update apps.

Bah, I'm sorry :(

I keep that function turned off for all devices after a security update for a computer almost bricked it a decade and a half ago :(. It's a little more work for me, though, to have to go in and manually update everything. But I'm paranoid :rotfl:

Granted I also don't see the update yet in the Play Store for the DLR app.... Always seems to be delayed several days for me. So I'm grateful for the warning from everyone. I think I already had things screenshot, but took an extra set just in case.

The card should still work just fine I would hope. The expiration did say April 30, 2021 on the app. Plus I'm sure it'll show back up in the app eventually ::yes::

I hope it comes back or that they will honor my physical pass. 😩
I’m planning to bring the email with my code along with my physical pass, to show I was and am eligible for the legacy discount. But that won’t help with the mobile ordering.

Still not there yet,..,I even logged out & back in to see if that would help but it didn’t.

I’m planning to bring the email with my code along with my physical pass, to show I was and am eligible for the legacy discount. But that won’t help with the mobile ordering.

Still not there yet,..,I even logged out & back in to see if that would help but it didn’t.
Oh, having the email pulled up is a good idea.

If we didn’t have plans to buy a good amount of merch (for my daughter’s birthday present), I wouldn’t care as much, but we’ve specifically been waiting to go and buy it there to get the discount. I’ll be willing to kindly and respectfully push a bit if needed on that transaction...

At risk of being nosy - is it the iPhone app? I'm on Android, and mine's showing up okay. Looks like the Android app hasn't been updated since April 1st. (Unless they did a dud release and pulled it.)

At risk of being nosy - is it the iPhone app? I'm on Android, and mine's showing up okay. Looks like the Android app hasn't been updated since April 1st. (Unless they did a dud release and pulled it.)
Yes it happened to me after the latest iPhone app update.

Oh, having the email pulled up is a good idea.

If we didn’t have plans to buy a good amount of merch (for my daughter’s birthday present), I wouldn’t care as much, but we’ve specifically been waiting to go and buy it there to get the discount. I’ll be willing to kindly and respectfully push a bit if needed on that transaction...
I also took screen captures of my APs in the app a few days before they expired so have those with the bar codes as well. Might help confirm I had an eligible pass for merchandise purchases.

My guess is this happened with app updates in prep for tickets to go on sale tomorrow. Nothing showing up yet...

I also took screen captures of my APs in the app a few days before they expired so have those with the bar codes as well. Might help confirm I had an eligible pass for merchandise purchases.
With mobile ordering - I'd bet your Legacy pass is still on your account, just not displaying properly in the app. If you log into the website and go your profile, hit Membership and Passes - it should be at the top. I'd bet that if it's there, the app will know what to do with it when you place an order. (In theory.)

With mobile ordering - I'd bet your Legacy pass is still on your account, just not displaying properly in the app. If you log into the website and go your profile, hit Membership and Passes - it should be at the top. I'd bet that if it's there, the app will know what to do with it when you place an order. (In theory.)
Thanks - yes, I do see the legacy AP discount in my profile on the website so hopefully thst will work with mobile orders.

However I don’t think that will help with merchandise as there is no bar code to scan. But, definitely will do another screen capture of the profile page as that will confirm discount eligibility.

However I don’t think that will help with merchandise as there is no bar code to scan. But, definitely will do another screen capture of the profile page as that will confirm discount eligibility.
For sure. I was debating offering the potentially-terrible advice: if you happened to know someone with an Android phone or tablet (or if you happened to have an old one that might work on Wi-Fi), you might be able to take a screenshot there and send it to yourself. But, hopefully, they'll have an update for the iPhone app sooner than later.

It's one of the more frustrating things about the Disney ecosystem that the website and app aren't more common with each other, and that so much stuff is unique to one or the other. (I think DL's is worse than WDW's, likely only because of what WDW had to do for MyMagic+.)

Having said that, I spent a number of years working for a website that had an app, and we were... umm... really really bad about keeping those two even remotely related, lol.

Hi!

***Crisis Averted***

Shut down my iPhone and rebooted. That solved it. My original discount bar code and tickets are now showing. I took a screenshot of both in case it goes haywire again.

I'm glad I caught up on this thread. My Disneyland ap has wiped out my linked tickets, discounts, etc.
I printed paper copies of the tickets.
Someone above mentioned getting a screenshot of the profile page. What is that? I couldn't find anything that was clearly a profile page??? I think I'm being dense.

My Legacy Pass shows up on my profile page on the ap (is this the profile page referenced above?) but there isn't a bar code. Just mentions Discount A.

Also, without a barcode on the ap, am I not able to mobile order?
Sorry for the barrage of questions.....we fly in tomorrow and attend the event on Friday. Trying to get this ticket fiasco nailed down.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm glad I caught up on this thread. My Disneyland ap has wiped out my linked tickets, discounts, etc.
I printed paper copies of the tickets.
Someone above mentioned getting a screenshot of the profile page. What is that? I couldn't find anything that was clearly a profile page??? I think I'm being dense.

My Legacy Pass shows up on my profile page on the ap (is this the profile page referenced above?) but there isn't a bar code. Just mentions Discount A.

Also, without a barcode on the ap, am I not able to mobile order?
Sorry for the barrage of questions.....we fly in tomorrow and attend the event on Friday. Trying to get this ticket fiasco nailed down.

Thanks in advance!
Yes. Quite the fiasco right before last ToD weekend, right?
The profile page in the app is the same as the profile page on the Disneyland website. I did not think of the profile page in the app also having the AP legacy discounts info, so thanks for that. One less paper to carry in this “paperless” world LOL. Old school will often save the day!

@brightlined thinks the AP discount will apply to mobile orders since it is in our profiles, which is good as nothing is scanned by a CM for mobile order. Where the issues would be is in merchandise purchases where the CM is expecting the barcode; hence my backup plans of where else to show I’m eligible for the discounts. CM willneed to apply it manually.

Have fun this weekend!

Hi!

***Crisis Averted***

Shut down my iPhone and rebooted. That solved it. My original discount bar code and tickets are now showing. I took a screenshot of both in case it goes haywire again.

Thank you, thank you! This worked for me as well. I’d logged out of the app but had not tired restarting the phone. All passes & discount codes are there again.

I’ve now got screen captures of the bar codes plus I’m still bringing the paper copies of the tickets just in case. Whew!

Sorry to ask a questions that's probably been discussed in this thread, but when does Taste of Disney end? I was trying to look at a few menus for our June trip and they're showing the TOD stuff. Wondering when I can check back to see the regular menus. Thanks

Sorry to ask a questions that's probably been discussed in this thread, but when does Taste of Disney end? I was trying to look at a few menus for our June trip and they're showing the TOD stuff. Wondering when I can check back to see the regular menus. Thanks
Last day for ToD is this coming Monday April 19.

Mid-afternoon update - Smokejumpers mobile order is only 30 min or so ahead of real time. Has been there most of the day thus far. Longest wait is at Adorable Snowman at 90 min as the sun has finally come out a bit ago.

However it now feels “busier “ so I think the Disneyland ticket queue people are starting to show up. Still plenty of seating in most areas around. And very fun to see ride testing going on. I volunteered to be a guest rider to help with the testing...CM said even they can’t test ride yet.

Mid-afternoon update - Smokejumpers mobile order is only 30 min or so ahead of real time. Has been there most of the day thus far. Longest wait is at Adorable Snowman at 90 min as the sun has finally come out a bit ago.

However it now feels “busier “ so I think the Disneyland ticket queue people are starting to show up. Still plenty of seating in most areas around. And very fun to see ride testing going on. I volunteered to be a guest rider to help with the testing...CM said even they can’t test ride yet.

Wait so you were just jokingly volunteering to be a guest rider? You didn't actually get to test a ride? Cuz like... I'd pay extra for that. ;) Going on Saturday, and I can't WAIT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!