A thread for our single friends....

Single guy here. I am 42, originally from Ohio but now live in Southwest Florida

Having a tough time lately having a reality check that I’m single and am 42. Ha

I love to travel, Disney geek here, I go to New York a few times a year to see Broadway shows, like Sci-Fi. Been on several Disney cruises, Did Disney Tokyo and did Disney Paris.

It would be nice to meet somebody, travel with get to know etc.

Single guy here. I am 42, originally from Ohio but now live in Southwest Florida

I love to travel, Disney geek here, I go to New York a few times a year to see Broadway shows, like Sci-Fi. Been on several Disney cruises, Did Disney Tokyo and did Disney Paris.

It would be nice to meet somebody, travel with get to know etc

It would be nice to meet somebody, travel with get to know etc.[/QUOTwow. Disneyland Tokyo sounds super fun based on Michael Bolling's description. Lucky you. sounds as if you're having a blast at 42

Single 26 guy in the U.K. I love Disney and really need to find myself a travel buddy go to back to Disney World with. It’s just not the same when going there alone :(

Hey all...been a while ince I posted.
Will be in Florida from July 1-September 4th...anyone interested in possibly getting a group together and just going to the parks to e njoy them and each other's company? PM me if interested.

A few days away and I begin my summer in Florida...already have fast passes booked fir the first two weeks of july...cant wait. Havng a home in Clermont next to Disney was best decision i have made....hopeful to find other people to share the magic with in the parks. Going alone is is super great and I love it, but sometimes having people there to share the eperience with is cool too

Howdy!

I'm always up for introducing myself. I'm a 38-years-young U.S. Midwestern guy (Illinois, specifically.) I freely admit to being something of a geek; my hobbies and interests include reading, writing, gaming (console, PC, and tabletop), hiking, stargazing, philosophy, waxing poetic, and I've (fairly) recently gotten pretty into fitness - went from 300 lbs. in 2014 to 175-ish in mid-2016, back up to 225 in early 2018, and now back to 194 as of the end of June. My goal is to be "fit by forty", which is also when I'll be going on my 4th trip (2nd trip solo) to WDW.

Games-wise, I'm fairly competitive, but not to an extreme. I don't like to lose, but I'm not salty when I do. I like MOBAs (Smite is my current jam, though I've dabbled in League), RPGs in general (Mass Effect - and yes, that includes Andromeda, along with Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Lufia, and more!), Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder, and I'd love to get into Shadowrun at some point.

Been single for... well, 38 years. Finding a guy with common interests is pretty difficult when you're an unrepentant nerd, it seems. C'est la vie.

Very nice to meet y'all!

Howdy!

I'm always up for introducing myself. I'm a 38-years-young U.S. Midwestern guy (Illinois, specifically.) I freely admit to being something of a geek; my hobbies and interests include reading, writing, gaming (console, PC, and tabletop), hiking, stargazing, philosophy, waxing poetic, and I've (fairly) recently gotten pretty into fitness - went from 300 lbs. in 2014 to 175-ish in mid-2016, back up to 225 in early 2018, and now back to 194 as of the end of June. My goal is to be "fit by forty", which is also when I'll be going on my 4th trip (2nd trip solo) to WDW.

Games-wise, I'm fairly competitive, but not to an extreme. I don't like to lose, but I'm not salty when I do. I like MOBAs (Smite is my current jam, though I've dabbled in League), RPGs in general (Mass Effect - and yes, that includes Andromeda, along with Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Lufia, and more!), Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder, and I'd love to get into Shadowrun at some point.

Been single for... well, 38 years. Finding a guy with common interests is pretty difficult when you're an unrepentant nerd, it seems. C'est la vie.

Very nice to meet y'all!
I feel you on the difficulty finding a man with similar tastes thing! When are you planning your trip for?

I feel you on the difficulty finding a man with similar tastes thing! When are you planning your trip for?

My tentative dates are 9/26/19 - 10/4/19; It's supposed to be my big gift to myself for my 40th birthday! I'm hoping to time my trip with the opening of Galaxy's Edge, but I may have to push it back depending on when that opening happens. I'm hoping we get a solid date relatively soon.

My tentative dates are 9/26/19 - 10/4/19; It's supposed to be my big gift to myself for my 40th birthday! I'm hoping to time my trip with the opening of Galaxy's Edge, but I may have to push it back depending on when that opening happens. I'm hoping we get a solid date relatively soon.
That sound like SO much fun! I’m hoping to go this year then possibly again around that time. I really want to see it.

Recently the company said SWGE would open "late-fall, 2019" at DHS with the DL edition opening "summer 2019". Don't think we'll get any firm dates until sometime in early 2019 (I think Pandora and TSL both only had a few months of lead time for their exact opening date announcements) but you could always go twice! Once for your bday and once for GE. :)

New to these boards, so popping in to say "hello!" Single Floridian here who makes the drive at least once a year. First solo trip coming up in September (MNSSHP + F&W!!!) and can't wait! Looking forward to chatting with and learning from everyone!
I’m also planning my first trip (and it’s solo) around that time, too excited!

I’m also planning my first trip (and it’s solo) around that time, too excited!

Since I posted that, it's turned into my second solo trip. The first ended up being a long weekend that I tagged on to a work trip near Tampa last month. Planned it only a couple weeks in advance and so glad I did! Nothing like a first visit, though. Can't imagine that excitement!

Since I posted that, it's turned into my second solo trip. The first ended up being a long weekend that I tagged on to a work trip near Tampa last month. Planned it only a couple weeks in advance and so glad I did! Nothing like a first visit, though. Can't imagine that excitement!
I’m actually crapping myself it’s the first time I’ve been outside of the U.K. let alone going so far alone. Just so many decisions to make lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!