• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Tale of [family madness in] Two Cities - Final Thoughts & PTR Link!

Here they dont' even roll them up and tape them. THey just lay them out, so you can find just the size, color, pair you want. :banana:

What's wrong with that? :confused3:goodvibes

Brook, I am sorry to see this TR end, but I know that we will soon be treated to a new TR by you! And until then we have your PTR to tide us over! :cool1:

I really enjoyyed Henry's pictures. I am quite amazed how good some of them are. And it is interesting to see things from his perspective - especially on the bus picture!

I can very well relate to your final thoughts - especially about being the leader of your group. I had some of that during my last trip as well. It sounds like you will be able to deal with that issue better on your next family trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter