A Return to the Happiest Place on Earth

MEK said:
OK - decided to finish up this morning.

Love all the PP pics of Zoe and the entire family. Also love the one where she is posing with the hat . Too cute.

Carsland - have to see it!

WOC - have to see it.

Darn - I have to see both places. It really looks so cool.

Oh - and the food - yum, especially lunch on your last day.

Can't wait for your next TR.

DLR is so close for me ( compared to wdw). In theory, I could fly down and back in one day and still have a pretty full day in the park. WDW is my favorite though. It is much more immersive. DLR will never be able to be than completely due to it location. Don't get me wrong- once inside the park the outside world does still melt away. I could just do with ought the panhandlers right outside the entrance.

That being said what they have done to DCA (in my opinion) is quite amazing! I am sure I have said it, but I am not at all a cars movie fan. No one in the family is. Yet we all LoVED cards land!

The food was more impressive this time than it has been on previous trips. Kinda wish there was a real dp... And not just vouchers for meals (that I think you en up losing money on rather than saving)

Glad you enjoyed the tr... As for another... I am close to starting one for my most recent trip to wdw (only 2 months after returning). The trip was amazing in many ways but ended up with me losing a friend so it will be a bit emotional for me to write and I will have to try hard keep those details as objective as possible. Hence why I have not yet started.

Great report as always, Ann! Thanks for sharing with us. I'd like to get back to DLR one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter