A Pool hopping poll

ohioMickey

now living a stone's throw from the Magic Kingdom-
I posted a poll regarding pool hopping a couple days on the resort board to get an idea of how many people would admit that they pool hop...even when they shouldn't be.

Here is a link to that poll

Pool hopping poll

If you look at how this poll is turning out it is very interesting.

When I just looked there were 123 total votes. Of that 13 votes were by people who should not be pool hopping (9 who voted they sometimes pool hop to another resort, 2 who stay off site and go to WDW pools, and 2 who live in Central Florida and go to WDW pools)

That means 11% of the people are "illegal" pool hoppers. (SHAME on the 8 DVC members who pool hop without calling first!! --but that's a different topic!)

SO 11%, huh? If we extrapolate this poll to include everyone (ok, not a big sample group, but bear with me) that means that when you, as a DVC member are asked to leave a pool because of crowds, 11% of the other people *could* be illegal pool hoppers.

ohiominnie :p

there are now nearly 170 votes.

It sure sheds some light on the real habits of pool hoppers.

Very interesting....but it seems like some people are getting the idea from the poll that everyone is allowed to pool hop!!!:D Thanks for posting the poll and the link.

facebook twitter