A meet for the misfits!~

You can see Illuminations from POP?????

If you want a shirt please let me know the size today because I want to order them today. I can also put your name or username on it so let me know if you want that.

yes Illuminations higher fireworks can be seen from the 50s at Pop - top floor of bldg that goes crosswise (room # anyone?)

and what shirts are we talking about?

Any more and somebody will have to be holding my hair for me.

I hope someone plans to bring a double wide stroller for me
icon_pidu.gif

How about an ECV with a basket? I call shot gun!

Sorry, Scrappy has the ECV and Shug already called double stroller cause the basket isn't big enough. But if you can ride on top of the stroller as Scrappy pulls it behind then I think you're good. :thumbsup2

Sorry, Scrappy has the ECV and Shug already called double stroller cause the basket isn't big enough. But if you can ride on top of the stroller as Scrappy pulls it behind then I think you're good. :thumbsup2

Or wear Heelies and you can just hold on to the stroller while I drag both of you!

anyone going to ESPN meet and then back to Pop?
Me.. maybe we can share a cab.. or take a Disney bus from the boardwalk :confused3 to DTD and then a POP bus.. ( may take forever.. but then again might be fun to stop at DTD

You can talk to Scrappy and order a PMS shirt. :cool1:
Thanks I did order one.. maybe I can be unoffically PMS..:lmao:

Scrappy BTW can you link my ressie with the groups ? Thanks

Morning.. it is cold here in Chicago.. but tonight is a away game for the HS football team ( varsity- may or may not go), and then tomorrow am Freshman play.. so i'll have to go then....

I'll be there too! Not staying at POP but will be at the pool party on the 1st and then at ESPN on the 3rd! :yay:

OH, and share cabs back to the POP on the 3rd! Won't cost much at all if four of you split the fare! Epcot to Poly was only $10 with four of us, so Boardwalk to POP shouldn't even be that.

Merle and I will both have cars too, but those are ONLY for those NOT ready to hurl! :cool2: :sick:

anyone going to ESPN meet and then back to Pop?

Me!

I'll be there too! Not staying at POP but will be at the pool party on the 1st and then at ESPN on the 3rd! :yay:

OH, and share cabs back to the POP on the 3rd! Won't cost much at all if four of you split the fare! Epcot to Poly was only $10 with four of us, so Boardwalk to POP shouldn't even be that.

Merle and I will both have cars too, but those are ONLY for those NOT ready to hurl! :cool2: :sick:

I'm in Merle's or MM's car! I am not the hurling type. Well, not the me of today...now 15 years ago......:rolleyes1

Me.. maybe we can share a cab.. or take a Disney bus from the boardwalk :confused3 to DTD and then a POP bus.. ( may take forever.. but then again might be fun to stop at DTD

Thanks I did order one.. maybe I can be unoffically PMS..:lmao:

Scrappy BTW can you link my ressie with the groups ? Thanks

Morning.. it is cold here in Chicago.. but tonight is a away game for the HS football team ( varsity- may or may not go), and then tomorrow am Freshman play.. so i'll have to go then....

Quite a few will be headed back to Pop so it shouldn't be a problem to find someone to take the bus with. It just may be a matter of how late you want to stay out! ;)

I will see what needs to be done to link your ressie. I probably need your reservation number, but let me find out exactly what.

By the way, I am from Illinois, but downstate. Champaign Urbana area. My parents still live there. DH's family is from Naperville/Aurora.

Yes only non-hurlers need apply! :scared:

I figured we could ferry everyone there from Pop who needs it.

By the way, I am from Illinois, but downstate. Champaign Urbana area. My parents still live there. DH's family is from Naperville/Aurora.

I am currently in NW Surburban Chicago.. around Woodfield if that means anything to you.. but grew up south side of the city..

I'm a non-hurler. I'm not supposed to even be drinking... :rotfl: I will, but can't in great quantities even if I wanted to.

I am currently in NW Surburban Chicago.. around Woodfield if that means anything to you.. but grew up south side of the city..
We're going to be in the Chicago area next weekend. Actually flying to Milwaukee on Friday, driving down to Chicago until Sunday, hopefully see my niece who lives in Belvedere, and then up to Brown's lake in WI not too far from Racine. We come home on Monday evening--will be lots of fun, but also lots of driving here and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter