A meet for the misfits!~

I will be there the 1st through the 7th!

Here are the tentative plans that we have so far if any DISers want to join us. We would love to meet some new people.

Thursday Nov 1st--

arrive late afternoon and get settled in Pop. We are thinking of going to Epcot to do some F&W sampling for dinner and see Illuminations. Or maybe MK for dinner and Wishes.

Hanging out by the pool at Pop with some drinks later.

Friday Nov 2nd--
Dinner at 50's Prime Time. We have 1 spot open if someone is brave enough to join a bunch of fun and crazy women! PM me or post if you are interested. We don't bite (unless you really want us to:rolleyes1 )

Saturday Nov 3rd
Epcot F&W booths for lunch and WS shopping

DIS meet at ESPN club :cool1: :drinking1 :jumping1: :drinking1 :dancer: party: :drinking1

Okay, this is as far as we have gotten! A few of us hope to go to LTT for dinner one night later. We will probably make plans the night before or the day of for parks, and different groups and people may go their own way.

If you are interested in joining us let us know!:goodvibes
Tig never turns me down when I tell her to bite me! She alsways asks me where and how hard! ;)

Didn't forget ;)

It has been added now, but I wasn't sure if we had an official time.:confused3

2 of us are interested in Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner one night--either Sun, Mon, or Tues-- Leaning toward Tuesday right now. We need to get ADR's. Anyone else interested?

Tig, I wonder if they have vegetarian alternatives since there is a lot of meat???

2 of us are interested in Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner one night--either Sun, Mon, or Tues-- Leaning toward Tuesday right now. We need to get ADR's. Anyone else interested?

Tig, I wonder if they have vegetarian alternatives since there is a lot of meat???

I haven't looked into that particular place before, but they probably do since I think every other restaurant does.

I haven't looked into that particular place before, but they probably do since I think every other restaurant does.
I found this in the comments on All Ears:

are vegetarians and they had a fantastic substitution for me: it was quinoa (that's a grain sort of like couscous) with roasted vegetables and a pesto sauce. The server actually called it couscous and when I saw it I was pleasantly surprised that an unusual grain like that would cross the mind of the chef. It was light and fluffy and my daughter and I ate heartily

ETA: We have an ADR made now for Tues for 6 people. Who is interested??

Please let me know the time for ESPN.
Im interested
thats my 1st day to the world. Landing at MCO about 1245pm, checking into Pop and then heading over to EpCot for the afternoon/night
Anyone doing wine seminars that day? I believe they have one around 5/530 Im also looking at.
No ARs planned, just eating around the countries (and maybe ESPN!)

Please let me know the time for ESPN.
Im interested
thats my 1st day to the world. Landing at MCO about 1245pm, checking into Pop and then heading over to EpCot for the afternoon/night
Anyone doing wine seminars that day? I believe they have one around 5/530 Im also looking at.
No ARs planned, just eating around the countries (and maybe ESPN!)
We are thinking around 7-8, no set plan but your more then welcome! :banana:

Will anyone be heading back to Pop after ESPN?
Im thinking of attending but would need to leave EpCot by 8pm to get back to Pop

WAVING her hand wildly... Me too. I'll be there.. 10/31 - 11/ 4... at POP..

newholidayx2- i am thinking about the wine seminars and F&W on Saturday.. meeting another DISer for dinner Saturday. but then on to more fun..

Hi...

I should be working but oh well....

WAVING her hand wildly... Me too. I'll be there.. 10/31 - 11/ 4... at POP..

newholidayx2- i am thinking about the wine seminars and F&W on Saturday.. meeting another DISer for dinner Saturday. but then on to more fun..
\

where's dinner?

not sure.. I told them that whatever they picked was ok 'cause they have little kids ( 2 1/2 and 5 months) but you can join us where ever we go..

I'll be there with bells on! Not really, I'll be there but there will be no bells. I have to clarify that cause some people have dirty minds and goodness only knows where they'll take it. :sad2:

I get in the 1st and leave the 6th. :yay: Three weeks from tomorrow. Oh crap I heve to start packing.:scared:

I'll be there with bells on! Not really, I'll be there but there will be no bells. I have to clarify that cause some people have dirty minds and goodness only knows where they'll take it. :sad2:

I get in the 1st and leave the 6th. :yay: Three weeks from tomorrow. Oh crap I heve to start packing.:scared:

If I can wear a halo, you can wear bells :snooty:

I am getting excited. :rolleyes1 ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FOR THE TRIP PEOPLE!!!! Sickos. :lmao:

are vegetarians and they had a fantastic substitution for me: it was quinoa (that's a grain sort of like couscous) with roasted vegetables and a pesto sauce. The server actually called it couscous and when I saw it I was pleasantly surprised that an unusual grain like that would cross the mind of the chef. It was light and fluffy and my daughter and I ate heartily

Was just reading this. Couscous isn't a grain. It's pasta, made from semolina wheat.

Quinoa, however, is a grain and shouldn't be confused with couscous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter