A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by wendygrace, Jul 3, 2007.

1. tmfranlk

tmfranlk Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

Such wonderful rooms! Kind volunteers with talent to boost. How wonderful for you all. I think that the kids rooms will be perfect for many years to come. I know they were excited to see them too!

2. tpayne

tpayne <font color=teal>I still get fuzzy feelings with t

I'm curious. What is this "world pass" you speak of?:confused3

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Poohbear67

Poohbear67 DIS Veteran

Wendy I think those rooms are Awesome I bet they just won't leave their rooms now :lmao: I hope and pray that everything goes well for Michael's surgery I will be putting him and your whole family on our church's prayer list and I will also be asking my aunt to put your family on their prayer list too.

5. Momof2wCF

Momof2wCF Mouseketeer

Gorgeous rooms! Danae looks very happy in there! We'll be thinking about you guys on the 8th, so keep us posted as you are able!

6. Eeyore's Mom

Eeyore's Mom Mouseketeer

very cute! You are inspiring me to do something fun with the kids room. We moved into our house about 14 months ago and I have been promising them we would make it special ever since. Maybe now I will get off my kiester and do it. Prayers for Michaels upcoming surgeries. It doesn't matter how much our kids have gone through, each procedure is a new scary and heartwrenching experience. Hugs and prayers!!

7. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Wendy - the rooms look fabulous! Enjoy!! :goodvibes

Keep us posted about Michael's surgery... you all will be in our prayers!

Renee

8. eternaldisneyfan

eternaldisneyfan <font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud

Those rooms are great!

9. Angel- Exp624

Angel- Exp624 Earning My Ears

The rooms are perfect !!! Thanks for letting us peek into your kid's rooms!! :goodvibes

10. Iluvmickeymouse!

Iluvmickeymouse! Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH

Those rooms look great Wendy! I am sure that the kids just love being in them! We will be praying for Michael with his upcoming surgery.

11. KimAshton

KimAshton DIS Veteran

The rooms are beautiful.

I will keep Michael in my thoughts and prayers.

((HUGS))

12. TenThousandVolts

TenThousandVolts <font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t

:grouphug: We will be thinking of your family and praying for Michael.

13. tmfranlk

Hi everyone. Since I'm not sure when Wendy will be back online again, I wanted to let you know that Michael's surgery seems to have gone well. She called about an hour ago to say that he was out of surgery and doing fine.

14. mboekhoff

mboekhoff Mouseketeer

Oh, that is good to hear!

15. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

Oh I'm so glad!!!

Also Wendy I just now got a chance to look at your house pics. Those are great girl!! I love it. I'm trying to pick out colors now for ours and as we have a gazillion other things going on right now i feel a little :confused3 I do know I'm using a fishing them in the boys room. Well actually it will be Tylers but both will sleep in it, for a while I'm sure. I also want something they can grow with. My Bro-in-law is going to paint a mural of a water scene on one wall, and I basically know what I want in that room, but other than that???:confused3
    I love your reading nook. Wish I had one just for me!!!!:goodvibes
    Sending prayers for a swift recovery your way!:hug:

16. SingingMom

SingingMom DIS Veteran

Thank you very much for the update - let her know we are praying for all of them!

17. 5dwarves

5dwarves DIS Veteran

Thanks for the update. I had butterflies in my stomach this morning as I was taking my kids to school. I knew that today was the day and it usually starts in the am. I am so glad that it went well! Keep us updated if you can. There are several posters here who want the best for Wendy and her family.

~Elisa

18. tmfranlk

I will do that. We are planning to meet up with them on Sat to help her MIL keep Danae entertained for awhile since my DD is about the same age.

19. LindaBabe

LindaBabe DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting us know! LeeLee or somebody are you going to post over on the wish trip thread?

20. k_reile

k_reile Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

Just found your report. Love how Peter Pan came and spent soo much time with your son!! That is why I love Disney...there is not place like it and where you can feel soo magical while you are there! Hope to hear more of the trip...I hope it was magicall for your family.

21. wendygrace

wendygrace DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for updating everyone Tia! I so appreciate it. I tried to get on but Michael was on Oxygen until today and just wasn't feeling well. This is the first second I've gotten!

Michael is doing well now. We're just slowly starting the feeds and he's cranky but getting better. Thank you all for your support!