A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Hi Wendy,
Thank you so much for sharing with us. :goodvibes You kids are just adorable and look so happy.

I am very happy everything turned out well in the end with your travels. :) I live outside of Atl and it is definately insane at times- most times. Yes, it is a huge airport. I am sorry that it seems no one extended southern hospitality to you. I am blushing with embarrassment :flower3: .

Well now, I am gathering my snacks and eagerly awaiting the "what they did to our house" installment. How exciting!!!:banana: :banana: popcorn:: :coffee:

TTFN,
Darlene

What a wonderful journey!!! I'm glad your first day was so magical, I love all your pictures.

Now, what happens next???? ;)

All caught up! First off, you take great pics!

I love GKTW. I wish I would've spent more time there. My Dad went to orientation and uh, didn't tell us all the activities. I did ride the carousel every day and loved that it was wheelchair accessible.

Danae is a very cute princess and that party sounds fun.

We saw many cranky in meltdown kids at Sea World. I think part of it is the heat.

The plane was crazy! I would've freaked and cried...We call getting loopy being giddy...

Stayin' tuned for the rest.

--Christamae

Your trip sounds very magical, your little ones did so well with the aiport situation, its one of those great stories you can tell for years to come.

It sounds like your trip was prefect!!!I cant wait to read what was waiting back home for you and your family!!!

I'm so happy that you had such a great time!

I was lucky to be able volunteer for "Parents Night Out" at GKTW while I was doing the Disney College Program this past semester. What an amazing place!:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your story with us :goodvibes and I can't wait to hear what happened when you got home! :love:

I apologize I have not been able to update lately. And it will be at least another week probably as my baby sister was in a car accident with her three year old son and is now scheduled for a c-section for Wednesday. I also need to run out with the volunteers and pick out some furniture so hopefully when I can update, you can see what the house looks like fully furnished! Yeah!

Thank you al for your kinds thoughts. I really do appreciate you sticking with me!

Ohhhhh...what volunteers??? And what new furniture??? Is that a hint???

Also...:hug: to you and your sister. I hope that everything goes well for her and you're in my prayers.

I apologize I have not been able to update lately. And it will be at least another week probably as my baby sister was in a car accident with her three year old son and is now scheduled for a c-section for Wednesday. I also need to run out with the volunteers and pick out some furniture so hopefully when I can update, you can see what the house looks like fully furnished! Yeah!

Thank you al for your kinds thoughts. I really do appreciate you sticking with me!

OMGOSH Wendygrace I am so sending you lots of prayers your way. I hope everything goes well with your sister. Please keep us updated when you can, we will all be praying for everyone.:goodvibes

Just sending out big hugs to your family:grouphug: . You all are in my prayers. Please update us when you can:hug:

:grouphug: To you and your family. We'll be here waiting whenever you can get back:goodvibes

Thanks so much everyone. We appreciate it. My baby sister is doing ok. Looks like she sprained her ankle and other than general soreness, she seems ok. My nephew is just fine thanks to the carseat. She is due at the end of the month but the docs seem to think she's ready so they've ordered a "C". She delivered her first in under an hour so not sure how this all works but its not my pregnancy.

In other news, my other sister may be moving out by the end of the month! Yay! Then I'll really be able to take pictures...

With new furniture...

Gotta love my neighborhood!

I'm so happy that it's good news for your sister! We'll be thinking of you and keeping your entire family in our prayers!

Kathy

:love: :grouphug: to your sis and her family!

O.k. Volunteers?? Furniture??? OOOH, this sounds wonderfull!! Can't wait for your update!!!!

Joining for more, love your report and pictures so far. Keep going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter