A MAGICal trip to Key West and the Western Caribbean March 29/15

This is our third DCL cruise, but our first time on the DIs board. We would loveto join in the exchange. Team Balaton

We just booked today and are so excited to be joining you all on this cruise!! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise and our 2nd time on the Magic. Can't wait to see her Re-Imagined! Sailing will be me, DH, DS21 and DS16.

47 days to go!!!!!!!

Would love to have my daughter meet both Annedoodle's daughter & your daughter. Since you have experience with these cruises, how do we arrange it?
I've cruised a couple times with my daughter on shorter cruises & she's been resistant to the clubs. This will be our 1st Disney cruise & if she meets a couple girls, whose company she enjoys, I'm sure it will make the cruise that much more enjoyable for her.
Thanks for any help. She is timid at 1st, but can be very sociable. Prefers staying after school to play with friends, rather than being picked up early. That type kid.
I know I asked my travel agent to see if she could inquire as to having us sit with other people with similar age girls at dinner, but don't know if they can accommodate that type request. Wouldn't have these questions if I was going a week later, since a group of about 20 people I know is taking this trip the following week. Unfortunately, my daughter's week off from school isn't the same as that group's school schedule.
Again, appreciate the help.
Maybe they could private message each other through our accounts here? Then maybe we could get them together at the open house in clubs on first day?

Maybe they could private message each other through our accounts here? Then maybe we could get them together at the open house in clubs on first day?

Thanks.
It would be great if they could PM, although I'm not sure how it's done. Anyway, being divorced with shared custody, she leaves Thursday to be with her Mom for 5 days then starting next Tuesday I have her for 7 out of the following 9 days, so perhaps we can try it next week. I'd appreciate that.
Not sure what the open house in clubs is? Is that the kid's clubs?
Also is there some sort of Disney board meet?
Really excited about the cruise & now thinking about becoming part of the fish extender group. Have to decide in next couple days, I know.

The open house in the kids clubs is where kids and parents can come and look/play around.

I am not sure about the DIS meet. Is there one happening? I have done the fe exchange before but never a meet.

Would like to join the fish extender group.

Team Jasionowski
Cabin 2092
Jim (me) & My DD Danielle, age 8
Thank you

TeamBalaton will be in stateroom 6050.
Eileen
Edward
Michael ( Age 14)
Christina (Age 12)
Hey Eileen! This is our 2nd cruise and first FE..our daughters seem to be same age..wonder if they would like to meet? Maybe they might hit it off and pal around?

Hey Eileen! This is our 2nd cruise and first FE..our daughters seem to be same age..wonder if they would like to meet? Maybe they might hit it off and pal around?
Sounds Great. We will have to set something up closer to cruise. Does your daughter have instagram? Maybe they can touch base that way.

Sounds Great. We will have to set something up closer to cruise. Does your daughter have instagram? Maybe they can touch base that way.
No she has a FB page but mostly uses that to get updates for her people to people program trip...let me look at instagram and see what's there. Will get back to you :)

This is our third DCL cruise, but our first time on the DIs board. We would loveto join in the exchange. Team Balaton

How do you join the fish extender exchange? TeamBalaton

TeamBalaton will be in stateroom 6050.
Eileen
Edward
Michael ( Age 14)
Christina (Age 12)

:welcome: to the DISboards and our cruise meet thread.

Another experienced group of cruisers! Great!
I added you to the FE list. Thanks for letting me know all the details.

We just booked today and are so excited to be joining you all on this cruise!! This will be our 5th Disney Cruise and our 2nd time on the Magic. Can't wait to see her Re-Imagined! Sailing will be me, DH, DS21 and DS16.

47 days to go!!!!!!!

:welcome: to our cruise meet thread.
Glad to have you on board.

Also is there some sort of Disney board meet?
Really excited about the cruise & now thinking about becoming part of the fish extender group. Have to decide in next couple days, I know.

Would like to join the fish extender group.

Team Jasionowski
Cabin 2092
Jim (me) & My DD Danielle, age 8
Thank you

Yes, there usually is a meet on the embarkation day. I have not looked into it so far, but there is still a little time to decide on where to have it.

I added you to the FE list, too!

Just a friendly reminder ..........

If you are thinking of joining the FE, then tomorrow will be your last chance to do so.
I will close signup at midnight EST.

Anyone wanting to join later will go on a late comer list.

:welcome: to our cruise meet thread.
Glad to have you on board.

Thanks! We are really looking forward to this cruise. Still trying to decide on Port Adventures. :surfweb: However, we will just be happy to be there even if we never leave the ship! :rotfl:

We have decided to skip the FE this time. We have loved doing them in the past, but this being a last minute booking, I think we will keep things simple. For everyone joining in though, you will love it!

valgif%201_zpsafwligln.gif

Thanks! We are really looking forward to this cruise. Still trying to decide on Port Adventures. :surfweb: However, we will just be happy to be there even if we never leave the ship! :rotfl:

We have decided to skip the FE this time. We have loved doing them in the past, but this being a last minute booking, I think we will keep things simple. For everyone joining in though, you will love it!

Had to :lmao: when you said that you were still unsure which port adventure to book. Same here. We have been to Key West many times, so no problem there and have done tours at Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Still deciding if we should do a private tour or just walk around a bit and back to the ship. ;)

Had to :lmao: when you said that you were still unsure which port adventure to book. Same here. We have been to Key West many times, so no problem there and have done tours at Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Still deciding if we should do a private tour or just walk around a bit and back to the ship. ;)

We have the same problem.

Key West - I have been here before, but it has been years. DH and DSs have never been so we are thinking of buying tickets on our own for the Trolley Tour. We love doing this in St. Augustine and thought it would be a nice way to get an overview of the island. Won't book it with DCL as we like to have the on/off feature.

Grand Cayman - We were here years ago also, but I'm sure it has changed. Can't decide if we should just explore on our own, book the Boatswain Adventure Marine Park, or the Grand Cayman Island Tour.

Cozumel - Again visited a long time ago. My DS is very interested in World History so we were thinking of a tour that includes ruins. Any suggestions?

We are not even sure we want to book something for every port as we also love being on the ship. Not sure 2 sea days are enough!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter