A Magical Dinner @ Cali Grille

Mouseteacher

<font color=9999FF>Being tagged makes you feel war
DH and I had a magical evening on Saturday 7/26. We went to the California Grille - our favorite place to dine. The waiter was Gary and he was wonderful. He asked us if it was our first time dining there and we told him no, we dine here every time we visit WDW. From that, Gary treated us royally. He then asked if we were celebrating anything special. I said it would be our wedding anniversary in 4 days but this was our anniversary dinner. He encouraged us to take our time - to enjoy the observation deck between courses. He would hold our course until we returned to the table. He brought over samples of wine for us to taste before ordering our wine. The meal was superb. I had the filet of beef over cheese potatoes. DH had the tuna. We shared an appetizer of the smoked salmon flatbread.

To close the meal, we received a large slice of chocolate/raspberry cake with a square of chocolate engraved on it "Happy Anniversary from the California Grille".

We ate a leisurely, well-presented, exsquisitely served delicious dinner at a superb restaurant.

Glad you had a wonderfull time. Can not wait to eat there in Oct. Missed it last time we were at WDW, still bummed about it.

Kae

Sounds like a perfect evening. Thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!

Thanks for the review- can't wait til we are able to try it in October!

And congratulations on your anniversary!

Sounds wonderful, Mouseteacher! Happy Anniversary!

Congrats on your anniversary.

Thanks for the review!!!!

Mouseteacher,

It sounds like a lovely way to celebrate an anniversary and I'm glad that you got the royal treatment.

Happy Belated Anniversary!

KIS

Thanks, again, for all your good wishes. We truly like the Cali Grille with and without the royal treatment! ;)

Glad to hear that you had such a magical time. We are planning on trying CG on our upcoming trip, it will be our first time at GC. We have heard so many great things that we are really looking forward to eating here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter