a little gift....(Long Post)

Patinmn

Goofies Rule
A few people inquired about the logo I did for barb, and was wanting one with their avatar instead. So I took a lot of folks avatar and personalized it for them. Some of the folks...IE...Sandra, perfectmatch, and a few others I was unable to use your avatar as it didn't look good or was not able to use it. If I missed anyone I appologize because I know there are lot of people, If you want one send me a PM or an email and I will do one for you. Please make sure it is an avatar you can live with for the next year :).

So with out further ado......

Mackey Mouse

mackeymouse.gif

DumboOrBust

dumboorbust.gif

Barry Hom

barryhom.gif

Bellemom

bellemom.gif

Bashful 64

bashful64.gif

Disneycub

disneycub.gif

dvc_bwv

dvc_bwv.gif

glo

glo.gif

Marla Hellwig

marlahellwig.gif

NancyIL

nancyil.gif

NativeTxn

nativetxn.gif

PatrickIL

patrickil.gif

Pumba

pumba.gif

SideShowBob

sideshowbob.gif

Towncrier

towncrier.gif

And of course...

PATinMN

patinmn.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"> Patrick, I love it. I'm putting here in my siggie right now. You're amazing me with your creativity. Thanks so much. :D </font>

omg...that is so awsome.....ask and you shall recieve....ty ty ty...Pat you are becoming our own techhie...we won't have to go anywhere else now...This is so cool!

Pat, you are so sweet. Aren't we all just the most?!? :D :D I love it!! We all match!! :) Thank you so much! We look maaaaaaahvelous! :) :D :D :D

TooTooCute Patrick! :) Thank you....as always.....love and hugs. :)

Thanks, Patrick! Now....I just need to figure out how to make it show up as part of my signature!

For Cdoobie...ask and Ye shall recieve....

cdoobee.gif

and Tammy H - Oregon

tammyhoregon.gif

For barry ...Hey send me some pants in a 50x50 Pixel gif and I will add it :D

How cool is that?!?! Great work, Pat! :)

Wow it is great to see so many people using these in their signatures....makes me ready for December already.

Pat, thank you so much! A little behind on my reading, but what a great surprise! I know the best peopel!:D
We have our own advertising section now for discon2!

Your welcome Jody....I really enjoyed doing those. Now if we could only get marsha to use hers ...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter