A Last Hurrah Trip! We just didn't know it at the time. (A Pre-COVID Trip Report)

Hi I am just now discovering this trip report and it is a rainy night .
The title subject because I was one of those crazies standing by the trash can in front of the Castle for the last night fireworks. Jam packed !
Alsolove the perspectiveof the photo on the double decker bus on Main Street with the Castle . I plan to go to MK just to ride the Double decker and copy your picture.
So hello trip report fun cause this is enough pages to be a book.
Its 10:20 and I live in Celebration. Back to page one and then search for your other trips . Haha

Update 10:57 I am just finishing page 3
I keep showing my son (watching March Madness and Wrestling at same time …. your pics and he mentioned
Attractions Magazine has posted a wonderful trip report from the Easter Fun at the Gaylord Resort. In case anybody needs something to do on their Saturday night tonight and hates Sports.
They have an ARTBAR … who can resist Peeps afloat ?
5D6C0F5A-D65D-490E-8766-3EA2F479996E.png02CF7CA3-0744-4B54-9764-4A66CDAC1D42.png

Back to Page 4 trip report best ever!

Last edited:
I’m going to be up all night …
Page 4 inspired with Space Jesus but Utopia would be
Space Heaven cause I’m pretty sure Walt has re-designed those Golden Gates !
0A722AE4-D27B-4797-9A35-626D4C169EB2.pngE5D78488-4D59-4687-9DB3-30E4F54D0D44.png

I somehow missed your notification from October when you said our trips were overlapping again. I would have totally loved to have met up with you. How was your trip? Ours was good! Wish I would have run into you guys.

I somehow missed your notification from October when you said our trips were overlapping again. I would have totally loved to have met up with you. How was your trip? Ours was good! Wish I would have run into you guys.
So, I swore I responded to you! But I guess not!!!

We ended up cancelling the Feb trip. Andy wasn't feeling safe just yet. But we beef'd up our April trip. And just came back from that. We had a great time! And I am already sad to be home.

It would have been nice to run into you! But we weren't there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter