A fun thread with no drama

Aww! I was in Texas, and we went to RaceTrac everyday for free Slurpees, but now I don't get anymore! I miss Dr.Pepper Slurpees lol

I got a milkshake machine!

I also got dinner!

(Hint: It's the same thing)

I want a milkshake!!!
I make my own at home. Well, my own version. Basically I get a bowl of ice cream and mix it up until it gets really soft. Then I call it a milkshake and eat it..lol
I think I'm gonna have one of them tonight =)

We have powdered milkshake. At least, i think we do. I'd like some now.

nothng much, do u like DIS so far?

yes i do like it! much more active and interesting than this other forum i used to go on. and i'm going to disney in 12 days! so excited haha.

Aww! I was in Texas, and we went to RaceTrac everyday for free Slurpees, but now I don't get anymore! I miss Dr.Pepper Slurpees lol

free slurpess! almost forgot! i'm going right now haha

I just want a milkshake.

Preferably chocolate and not from McDonald's. (yuck.)

ick, i loveee milkshakes from sheetz and wawa. like little convience stores. you pick a flavor, and its in this plastic cup then you open the lid and put it in this machine and choose the thickeness then it makes it! SO AMAZING haha. they have them at alot of stores not sure what the machine is calleddd

What's a weird flavor of ice cream? bubblegum? ill try to make that into a milkshake. ;)

I have such a busy summer. I am never going to be home.

12th July: My birthday!
19th - 24th July: EFY
25th July - 28th July: Maine
29th July - 1st August: Montreal
7th August - 13th August: Seattle/Canada
14th August - 25th August: Disney

Pistachio ice cream intresting. There is one ice cream place in Missouri dont know if there in business or not anymore but they had fish flavored ice cream

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter