A ? for the Rent/Trade board moderators:& DVC members that would like to support

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
I would like to take this moment first to say Thank you for all your hard work making the rent/trade board more organize :thumbsup2 I know it was a lot of work & to keep all the DVC op threads current and going by the rules.
I just have one question or maybe a suggestion, I know its hard to keep everyone following the rules, but I was wondering if we could have a description of the rental points. For example :
points for rent
100 okw points for rent/transfer, $3 a point:-)cloud9:) , points expire Aug. 30, 2006.

We now know the amount of points, which resort, if the points can be transfer, and when the points expire.

No more back and fourth asking a thousand questions and waiting for a responce.

I am only asking if this is possible and if its not to much trouble, I dont want to make this to complicated.

otherwise back to "100 points for rent :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 "

Thank you :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter