A fictional Halloween question….

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you were a newlywed couple and your spouse revealed that they have been completely honest with you except for just now revealing they are a vampire, how would you react? They also tell you that they truly love you and have no intention to ever harm you. Would you run, give them a chance to explain their story, try to eliminate them yourself, ask to become one, go find a vampire hunter, or some other reaction? Have fun with the thread. 🎃 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🦇

Well, sorry, but that's a deal-breaker, not just because vampires cannot be tolerated, but also because of the dishonesty. The relationship is tainted at that point. Aside from that, just because she wouldn't harm me, doesn't mean she isn't harming other people. Best case scenario, the vampire and all of it's kind are eliminated.

Well, sorry, but that's a deal-breaker, not just because vampires cannot be tolerated, but also because of the dishonesty. The relationship is tainted at that point. Aside from that, just because she wouldn't harm me, doesn't mean she isn't harming other people. Best case scenario, the vampire and all of it's kind are eliminated.
Would you eliminate her or ask her just for a peaceful divorce?

Would you eliminate her or ask her just for a peaceful divorce?

Assuming we're not talking about some situation where theres like fake blood substitute or some nonsense and she's a traditional vampire preying on other humans, then yes, if I am capable of it, she gets taken out.

If you were a newlywed couple and your spouse revealed that they have been completely honest with you except for just now revealing they are a vampire, how would you react? They also tell you that they truly love you and have no intention to ever harm you. Would you run, give them a chance to explain their story, try to eliminate them yourself, ask to become one, go find a vampire hunter, or some other reaction? Have fun with the thread. 🎃 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🦇
I'd tell my spouse to just be calm and that the good gentlemen with the nice white coats will be here soon.

Assuming we're not talking about some situation where theres like fake blood substitute or some nonsense and she's a traditional vampire preying on other humans, then yes, if I am capable of it, she gets taken out.
Would you look for a cure (I don’t know if that just a Vampire Dairies thing or if that’s in any folklore as well :confused3 )?

Would you look for a cure (I don’t know if that just a Vampire Dairies thing or if that’s in any folklore as well :confused3 )?

Well, if in such a world that there is one, maybe. But, again, has she been out sucking people's blood? If so, then that's a major problem as even being cured doesn't automatically grant absolution for past crimes. This is not a grey area.

How is she walking around in the daylight while being a vampire? Not happening.

If she had notable features of a bat/ghoul, or suffers from porphyria-like symptoms, this is also a dead giveaway.

Or should I say…Undead giveaway.
dun dun dunnnnnn!

In some movies/books, vampirism could be reversed. Sometimes through blood transfusion, or killing the lead vampire. You could even become a vampire for a short time, like a test drive.

Just as with typical matters of the heart, dear readers, know that the prospective spouse of a vampire has their options.

I think I'd be ok with it? I mean shocked that vampires exist but openminded... especially if I could become one too and live forever! ;)

How is she walking around in the daylight while being a vampire? Not happening.

If she had notable features of a bat/ghoul, or suffers from porphyria-like symptoms, this is also a dead giveaway.

Or should I say…Undead giveaway.
dun dun dunnnnnn!

In some movies/books, vampirism could be reversed. Sometimes through blood transfusion, or killing the lead vampire. You could even become a vampire for a short time, like a test drive.

Just as with typical matters of the heart, dear readers, know that the prospective spouse of a vampire has their options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts