• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A few things - Shareholder

Paris Fan

Sharing the magic on Twitter! ✨
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted much here before but I would like some help if you don't mind.

We have been to DLP twice in the last 2 years and we are booked to go again in October this year for 5 days.

We went last October for 4 days and spent over £1,000. So I imagine we will be spenind close to £1,250 this time around.

Seeing as we can get a discount from becoming shareholders, I just wanted somebody to help clarify what benefits we get from joining the shareholders club.

1)I understand we get discount in the park stores and restaurants, how much?

2) We get a discount in UK disney stores, is it the same discount?

3) Will we get the VIP fastpasses when we visit in October? I see many people are picking them up from Salon Mickey in the morning of their recent trips..

4) What other discounts/benefits will we get?

5) I see that you need more than 20 shares to join the club for no additional cost. Do I need a minimum of 20 shares or 21?

I hope you don't mind helping me out. Thanks in advance!

Martin :0)

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted much here before but I would like some help if you don't mind.

We have been to DLP twice in the last 2 years and we are booked to go again in October this year for 5 days.

We went last October for 4 days and spent over £1,000. So I imagine we will be spenind close to £1,250 this time around.

Seeing as we can get a discount from becoming shareholders, I just wanted somebody to help clarify what benefits we get from joining the shareholders club.

1)I understand we get discount in the park stores and restaurants, how much?

yes, its 15% on souvenirs and table/buffet service restaurants at DLP, no discount at counter service apart from Earl of Sandwich, where its 10%.

2) We get a discount in UK disney stores, is it the same discount?

its 10% shareholders discount in the disney stores UK.

3) Will we get the VIP fastpasses when we visit in October? I see many people are picking them up from Salon Mickey in the morning of their recent trips..

no-one knows yet, the VIP fastpasses for shareholders was a perk for shareholders up to June visits, there hasn't been any further news of extending this

4) What other discounts/benefits will we get?

I've put a link in further down the page :)

5) I see that you need more than 20 shares to join the club for no additional cost. Do I need a minimum of 20 shares or 21?

20 shares is sufficient to join the shareholders club and not pay an admin fee.

I hope you don't mind helping me out. Thanks in advance!

Martin :0)

lots of information here :) -

http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml

Elaine's answered all your questions, but I just wanted to add the my shares, bought 2 years ago, have more than paid for themselves in the saving's we've had. 15% is a lot a DLP as table service meals can be expensive, and it's great for using in the UK too. Not to mention a wee visit to Salon Mickey when we're there :thumbsup2

It's definitely worth doing, I've invested in them myself for our trip this year. When I worked it out we will definitely make back the money I paid and more. Can't wait to start flashing that gold card at them! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter