A few questions

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
I feel like I should know these, since I'm a DL veteran, but it's been awhile since we've stayed onsite, so I want to double check.

1) Do they allow 5 in a room at the DLH or PP?

2) Is there a parking charge?

3) Is there a list of things vacation planning can do? Do they have an email (I've found a phone number, but I prefer email).

1) Do they allow 5 in a room at the DLH or PP?

Yes, they do allow 5, that is the max though.

2) Is there a parking charge?

Yes, $15/day

3) Is there a list of things vacation planning can do? Do they have an email (I've found a phone number, but I prefer email)

I never came across an email for the planning they help with, only a phone number.

Thanks! Yes, one (or two) will be in my mom's room. But I wanted to double check. And the parking charge is new for us - good to know - but did they get rid of the resort fee then? And vacation planning used to have an email address because I've used it, but I don't see it listed anywhere now.

3) Is there a list of things vacation planning can do? Do they have an email (I've found a phone number, but I prefer email).
You can email at:

vacationplanning@disneyonline.com

This information (the email address) is included when you receive your confirmation after booking your package through Disney. If you do email be sure to include your reservation number so they can attach your dining reservations and any other add on's to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter