A few pictures from Chicago Cars DIS meet...

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Let's see if I can get these correct, or mostly correct. If any wrong, let me know so I can fix.

Another super Chicago DIS meet. Bunchkin (Nicole) organized this one, a super job. As anyone who has organized a meet, it does take work...some phone calls, promoting here on the DIS, etc. Thanks, Nicole, thanks much.

We went to the new Disney/Pixar movie, Cars, before the food part. The movie was great, super animation again from the studio, neat story line. An enjoyable start. Then over to the mall for some food and chit-chat.

55b41065.jpg

DisneyMommyMichelle (Michelle) with hubby Sal and DD, Autumn. They are all set for a WDW trip soon, Michelle had a huge spread sheet with all the ADR's and that, looks like it will be fun.

483d9c30.jpg

Sk8Leigh (Leigh) and BriarRosie (Lori..red hair). Leigh was heading to the United Center after the meet, with her mom, for the Olympic Champions on Ice show.

956f5ba5.jpg

And this is Michelle's DS, Gabriel. Too cute.

3621d5ee.jpg

Disneynut71's (Michelle) two little ones, Tyler and Emily, with Emily a bit camera shy.

62924bd6.jpg

Next is BethanyF, on the left, and Dashzap (Jean) and Bethany's DS, Sam, and Slo's DD, Stephanie. Notice Bethany's lime green Croc shoes.

671202c2.jpg

Roseprincess (Rosemarie) and her family, hubby, Don, DD, Chrissy and DS, Matthew. Also, Geffric (Susan), on the right. Lots of great smiles, lots of lime green.

a18c93b4.jpg

Lady M (Marie), on the left and DonnaW. Though not a regular poster of late here on the DIS, Marie enjoys going to all the local meets, seeing the folks from the boards. Donna and hubby, Mark, had a great album of their recent trip to WDW, lots of nice pictures.

a540ac4d.jpg

Hersey (Janice), Bunchkin (Nicole), in the middle, and Paintnolish (Tracy). Tracy had that scrapbook you can see there, but I did not get a chance to see it. I heard it was great too.

b6026d5b.jpg

Slo (Sandy), on the right, with DD, Stephanie, along with Bethany and Tracy. Steph was one busy young lady, buzzing all over the place.

bb0a0ced.jpg

Nicole with DS, Hunter, and DD, Lauren. It has been a few years since seeing Nicole and family the kids sure grow fast. Again, Nicole, thanks for the planning.

c824c230.jpg

This gentleman, as far as we could tell, is not a DIS'er, or if so, taking a break. He did read his book there for several hours. Wonder what the title was.

f6902fab.jpg

And lastly, a group picture. I think just about everybody has been ID'd above. I see Piglet Too (Kirsten), to my left (I'm the tall dude), behind Marie and Rosemarie. Janice's DS, Alex, is in front of his mom and Sandy. And Disneynut71 (Michelle) on the left in red.

It was great to see everyone there, hope everyone can make it to the next, probably in the early Fall. And once again, thanks Nicole.​

Great looking group Dan! :sunny: There was really a nice turn out for this! :cool1: It's always nice to put faces to the names we see so frequently. :bounce:

As always great pictures Dan. Everyone looks great. I bet it was alot of fun. :)

Chicago Dis meets are always fun! :thumbsup2 Sorry we missed this one Dan. :rolleyes: Great photos, thanks for sharing. :sunny:

Great pictures, Dan. Thank you for sharing them. Looks like it was a good day! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter