A Dream is a Wish my Visa Makes.... stories & pictures from shopping & laughing

Sneezie-- CakeWrecks.com??? HILARIOUS. I have never heard of that. Its funny, they actually jacked up the entire saying. My father asked for the classic one-liner from Mary Poppins "You're Practically Perfect in Every Way" and when her cake showed up it read "Ellen, Your Practically Perfect in Everything"

Pretty ridiculous- I'm definitley going to look into entering it! Thanks!

So much to comment on.... head is going to explode...

Let's just leave it at: cakewrecks.com is AWESOME and a Marry Poppins cake created by Disney that could not get one of the most famous lines (maybe second to "a little bit of sweetener makes gross stuff easier to eat") of one of their most famous movies correct should absolutely be submitted to that site.
*disclaimer: said cake is actually very pretty, so I guess it doesn't have to also be smart ;)

I am jealous of Eric's tequila smorgasbord! Though I did notice from my time at la Cava de Tequila that the bartenders are more than happy to share- above and beyond what you order!

Keep it coming, your report is a-mazing!

You, my friend, are one talented lady:cool1: I don't have a creative bone in my body and when I look at your pictures I find myself going "how does she do it"...absolutely stunning!!! Oh btw....Jasmine can't believe you're leaving for Italy...but she said to send you tons of :hug: and she can't wait to hear all about it when you get home....me too!!!

ooh wedding photos, now you're talking ;)
Disney & wedding photos all in one place :woohoo: you have such a great talent and those are gorgeous photos, feel free to share more 'work' photos as I'm currently engaged I love looking at Wedding photos.

Well my friends - I'm off! Im leaving this afternoon for Boston's Logan Airport and flying directly to Rome. Im there for two weeks, then back to finish my TR and share some more wedding & Italy pics with you all along the way.

Kris might be stalking the blog - so try and keep him company & give him fun stuff to read while I'm away.

Chat Soon!!! xxxooo

861_o.jpg

The above image is Florence, and I did not take it :goodvibes

Have the best time my friend, I will miss you:hug: That picture is gorgeous and sure brings back memories for me.

My dad was stationed in Germany in the late sixties and he insisted if we were living in Europe we were going to see Europe! They bought a camper and we went to Italy for three weeks....I can still remember certain things about it...my dad and I walked to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa (something you can no longer do) the sights, the sounds, the peach stands at the side of the roads.....:cloud9:

Ok enough of that:rotfl2:travel safe:hug:XO

TA DAAAA! Here I am! :banana:

Shut UP! Youre in ROME?! I am all caught up on your TR and loving every minute of it, especially the real life breaks you're throwing in there. The man and I just came back from another 6 days trip to the world and I guess now I have TWO trips to fill you in on. :scared1: Thankfully, it was a laid back, no planned itinerary or ADR type of trip

Hit me up when you get back -so happy to be back on Dis! Missed you and still waiting on our Starbux date! :hug:

Going to check in on Kristen now!!

Love love love your TR so far! Rome? :jealous: Hope you are having a wonderful time, can't wait to read the next installation of the TR after you are home!

So sorry I missed your send-off, I blame it on the stomach flu and head cold! Hope you are having an amazing time in Italy! I will get there eventually :) Loved the wedding pictures! Do you have any tips on how to get clients? I'm just starting out, but I love photographing children, and I love doing infant photo shoots but I don't know where to start as far as gaining clients goes! I'm even willing to do a free shoot just so that I can build up my portfolio! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, ciao!

Im Home & Safe! Just wanted to check in with my friends :) I was up at 530 this morning ... thinking it was 10:30am - :confused3 Im just trying to keep track of what day it is now.

But- im catching up with all your notes & TR updates, then ill be posting a few small pics of my own.

More soon-- XO

Lots of Photos to go through! However, My parents leave for WDW tomorrow morning (bright and early) at 6am. Of COURSE that means Im driving them to the airport at 4 :scared1: However, ill be wearing my Disney pajamas and have special little gifts for them in the car. Just jealous they're going without me.

But I'm in a Disney state of mind, and the sun is shining-- so im doing another big upload of photos to continue my TR. Just wanted to check in and write back while thats happening.

For now, Enjoy Cinque Terre, Italy - one of the most photographed places in the whole country. Some say its the most scenic as well. I happened to be partial to San Gimignano, and its medieval castles... so ill show you some faves later...

kk_photoventure0007.jpg

I'm just joining in and am enjoying this trip report/pictorial story so much. Like everyone has already mentioned your photography is hands down AWESOME. I'm so looking forward to reading more, please. Thanks heaps for taking the time and effort to write.
Sharon

Thank you Sharon! I cant thank you enough for such nice things :) Makes me feel pretty fantastic :cloud9: Please keep reading & sharing - thats what makes it worth it!

I'm in! I just spent my morning reading your ptr and tr and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far! I do have to ask where did you get the pink sparkly wallet? I have to have it! I love all things pink and girly also, so i'm glad I know someone else who has the same feelings as me! Love that you have great photos, I am also a photography buff, but I don't do it for a living! I subscribed! Can't wait for more!

Hey Girl, Glad to have you! I actually found the pink sparkly wallet at Forever21 for ... 6 or 7 bucks I think! Crazy deal. I often find some inexpensive earrings & accessories there before I go away. $50 in that store goes a LONG way. Clothes are not exactly high quality- but sometimes you can find some easy 'vacation' stuff, and if you ruin it or dont wear it again... it was a cheap investment ;) Ill keep you posted with some fun pics from work too of course.

More beautiful pictures!! The brides you work with are so fortunate to have you :thumbsup2, you have a lot of talent and those pictures will be cherished forever. Can't wait to hear more about your trip, and see some more beautiful pictures~

Thank you, Doll! I'm more of a detail person than a wide image person-- which sometimes works against me, but at least its fun sharing all those tight shots with everyone :) I think some of the best little memories, are in the details. Thanks for reading along, and I hope you keep sharing with me! <3

I am loving your TR. Your family seems really fun and funny. Cn't wait to hear more.

They are out of control - and I wouldnt have it any other way :hug: Thanks for reading -xo

ooh wedding photos, now you're talking ;)
Disney & wedding photos all in one place :woohoo: you have such a great talent and those are gorgeous photos, feel free to share more 'work' photos as I'm currently engaged I love looking at Wedding photos.

Congrats on your engagement girlfriend! Such an exciting time. Remember that no matter what happens, you'll be gorgeous & the most important thing is youre getting married. No one will sweat the cake & florals like you will. Glad you're loving the wedding photos- here are two more new ones to keep you interested! :goodvibes These are from a wedding in Vermont a few weeks ago. I try not to show peoples faces that havent given me permission, so forgive the random smattering of details!

0003.jpg

0146.jpg

Great wedding pics.

Rome for 2 weeks???? Oh, to be you!!!!! :goodvibes

I know- life needs to slow down soon... im planning on changing things up after this summer. One more summer of crazy travels and working, then ill be ... how do you say... reassessing our life situation. There are plans to try for a Disney baby in the near future :lovestruc I'm Nervous/Excited. Any advice??

Hoping your travels are safe. :thumbsup2

Thanks Hon! Safe and Sound. Longest flight EVER - but I managed to come home in one piece, and didnt break any of my wine bottles in my suitcase. Score!

TA DAAAA! Here I am! :banana:

Shut UP! Youre in ROME?! I am all caught up on your TR and loving every minute of it, especially the real life breaks you're throwing in there. The man and I just came back from another 6 days trip to the world and I guess now I have TWO trips to fill you in on. :scared1: Thankfully, it was a laid back, no planned itinerary or ADR type of trip

Hit me up when you get back -so happy to be back on Dis! Missed you and still waiting on our Starbux date! :hug:

Going to check in on Kristen now!!

Heather... WHERE have you been?!?! I missed you! You have LOTS to catch us up on, so grab a coffee or some snacks and spend some QT at your computer! :surfweb: I want to hear all about your trips and pics! Lets get together for some Starbucks soon -- or get out of our own way and plan a little DisMeet! Glad (SO GLAD) to have you back!

Love love love your TR so far! Rome? :jealous: Hope you are having a wonderful time, can't wait to read the next installation of the TR after you are home!

Thanks! Lots to type up, but Im really glad to have you. I got 3 'loves' out of that, so I must be doing SOMETHING right!

So sorry I missed your send-off, I blame it on the stomach flu and head cold! Hope you are having an amazing time in Italy! I will get there eventually :) Loved the wedding pictures! Do you have any tips on how to get clients? I'm just starting out, but I love photographing children, and I love doing infant photo shoots but I don't know where to start as far as gaining clients goes! I'm even willing to do a free shoot just so that I can build up my portfolio! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, ciao!

No worries- Im glad youre feeling better coming out of that stomach flu. Those are the WORST. Ill send you a PM, or you can find me on Facebook and we can exchange some tips there!

welcome home!
hope the jet lag isn't too bad :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Oh doll- Jetlag is ROUGH. Ive been up at 5am thinking its 10am for the last two days, and practically falling asleep in my dinner by the time my husband comes home. Yeesh. Trying to rebound though. Glad to be home & catching up on your TR. Wedding details keep getting more amazing- Im SO happy for you. xxoo

Welcome home!!!! Hope it was a fantastic trip!
Can't wait to hear!

It was. However, I realized very quickly that I am a DOMESTIC traveler! No Internet, No Coffee, No hair appliances that work in outlets, No American news or sports or TV - and they serve lunch meat and cheese for breakfast. Yeah.... not this girls style. I can rough it - but this was crazy. Glad to be home & hear from you! Lots going on with your upcoming trip!!

Hey chicky!!!:hug:

I am so happy that you're back!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

I missed you guys! Glad to be back and yammering at all my friends again. Im crossing my fingers that our paths will cross with your upcoming trip, but im not sure if I can get it to happen. I SO badly want to do a little shooting with you & Jasmine around the Magic Kingdom. If it doesnt happen during your Aug/Sept trip- ill have to catch you on the next round. But im pretty set on making sure it works out, I have lots of ideas!

I've forgotten where I am in my tale of adventure from October. Last thing I remember we were having dinner in San Angel Inn after a long (and albeit boozy) Epcot afternoon. There arent many more photos of that day - and Im in a Photo-Posting mood, so Ive gone ahead and jumped forward to the next Magic Kingdom Day.

Because I cant seem to find my way back to telling the story in perfect order: I feel like a map is an appropriate way to open us up!
IMG_8674.jpg

Cant get down Main Street without at least ONE photo of the Mayors!
IMG_8640.jpg

Same Dad-Pic that I love so much, but in color: I think I still like the B&W better... but its fun regardless
IMG_8648.jpg

Hi Alsagirl <3
IMG_8652.jpg

Little Halloween Love:
IMG_8726-1.jpg

Instant Mood Enhancer:
IMG_8711.jpg

Breakfast? Dole Whip. Done!
IMG_8654.jpg

Love the Dining Plan? Then you're familiar with THESE little cakelets of wonder
IMG_8707.jpg

Allie would live here in Magic Kingdom. ALL she eats is Chicken Nuggets!!
IMG_8673.jpg

Do you know where this hides?
IMG_8665.jpg

Spoiler:
IMG_8678.jpg

Dad & Eric: Before we got hosed comin' round back behind the ole brer patch after Splash Mtn.
IMG_8675.jpg

I noticed a striking resemblance between these two ...
IMG_8698.jpg

(I often refer to Dad as the Native American of the family, because he gets SO tan SO fast. Its really unfair, I have to go to the electric beach (aka: tanning booth) for at least two weeks before I look like him!

Spooky:
IMG_8681.jpg

You've seen them before... maybe in Vegas... but back again are the Elvis Pirates!
IMG_8660.jpg

Little Train action... Conductor giving me his best Americas Next Top Train Model:
IMG_8710.jpg

Hopped off back on Main Street... gotta spend a little money... My outstanding parents
IMG_8685.jpg

Moms sporting her own hidden Mickeys... Earrings #1
IMG_8690.jpg

Theres Me!
IMG_8728.jpg

Who doesnt love the People Mover? Heres the Must-Have shot: Dirty toes! Apparently I thought NEON was a good choice... because THAT matches everything. /sigh
IMG_8755.jpg

Great View!
IMG_8768.jpg

And this one for Joyce! Because our sweet husbands love to rock nerdy TShirts - and we love them for it.
IMG_8764.jpg

More soon- Didnt feel up to the stories today, just wanted to share more fun pics!!

I missed you guys! Glad to be back and yammering at all my friends again. Im crossing my fingers that our paths will cross with your upcoming trip, but im not sure if I can get it to happen. I SO badly want to do a little shooting with you & Jasmine around the Magic Kingdom. If it doesnt happen during your Aug/Sept trip- ill have to catch you on the next round. But im pretty set on making sure it works out, I have lots of ideas!

I can't tell you how happy that would make me...not even the picture thing...spending time with you...Jasmine is dying to meet you!!! My heart is full just with the fact that you would think of us and do that for us:hug:

So happy...I was in the mood to just look at pics today!! :goodvibes

And yes - a Sbux/Dis date sounds heavenly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter