A Double Dose of Disney Fun-2 Pre-Trip Reports in 1!

Cute puzzles! I'm always looking for new Disney puzzles to do with Jared, I've never seen those, where did you find them?

Oh, wow, those pictures of the WL make me want to be there. Now that we have 5 in our family, we just don't fit there anymore. :sad2:

Love all the puzzles---it reminds me that we need to break some of ours out in anticipation of the trips! :woohoo:

Cute puzzles! I'm always looking for new Disney puzzles to do with Jared, I've never seen those, where did you find them?

I got the big panorama ones at Target and KMart. Just got a new Mickey one at Target that's pretty neat looking too. Also found one at Micheal's (arts and craft store-do you have that?). Let me know if you can't find any as I can always get you one and mail it out!

Oh, wow, those pictures of the WL make me want to be there. Now that we have 5 in our family, we just don't fit there anymore. :sad2:

Love all the puzzles---it reminds me that we need to break some of ours out in anticipation of the trips! :woohoo:

I'm sorry that they don't have rooms at all the resorts that would fit a larger family.

Even though we are a family of 4, our problem is that our kids don't like to sleep together and as they get older that won't be practical anyways. We picked WL our first trip because of the bunk beds. Then Beach Club and the Poly had the daybed option. I don't know what they're going to do Spring Break as the 1 BR only has a pull out sofa. Ben can sleep anywhere so he'll probably crash on the floor. In June we're taking an air mattress.

I love doing fun little Disney things to keep the feeling going between trips!:goodvibes

26 days until you folks are in that beautiful resort?!?!?! So exciting!! :banana:
I just LLLOOOVVVEE those puzzles! Where did you get those from? I cannot find puzzles like that here in Hawaii! Congrats to Ellie for doing a wonderful job!! :cool1:

Love the panorama puzzles! I have seen them at Target but never purchased one.

Are you enjoying this fantastic weather?

Guess what! I get to go to Orlando with my husband on a business trip next month! :cool1: We aren't going to go to any WDW parks, but we are going to stay at POP Century. It's only for two nights, but it will be a little Disney taste-and some time alone for us! He has a two hour meeting on a Wednesday morning. I am going to fly down on Wednesday late morning, and then we are going to stay until Friday afternoon. I am so excited and I can't believe it's working out! We are planning to go to SeaWorld just because our Busch Gardens passes will get us in for free. Also, we are going to have breakfast at Kona on our last morning! :rotfl:

26 days until you folks are in that beautiful resort?!?!?! So exciting!! :banana:
I just LLLOOOVVVEE those puzzles! Where did you get those from? I cannot find puzzles like that here in Hawaii! Congrats to Ellie for doing a wonderful job!! :cool1:

I got the panoramas at Target and KMart. I wonder if you could order them from Target online or perhaps Amazon?

I just can't wait to get to Wilderness Lodge. I am sooooo in need of a break!:cloud9:

Love the panorama puzzles! I have seen them at Target but never purchased one.

Are you enjoying this fantastic weather?

Oh yes!! I am loving the weather. I just wish it was staying but they are calling for rain and then to cool back down. As long as there is NO MORE SNOW!!

Guess what! I get to go to Orlando with my husband on a business trip next month! :cool1: We aren't going to go to any WDW parks, but we are going to stay at POP Century. It's only for two nights, but it will be a little Disney taste-and some time alone for us! He has a two hour meeting on a Wednesday morning. I am going to fly down on Wednesday late morning, and then we are going to stay until Friday afternoon. I am so excited and I can't believe it's working out! We are planning to go to SeaWorld just because our Busch Gardens passes will get us in for free. Also, we are going to have breakfast at Kona on our last morning! :rotfl:

YAY!:banana: That rocks! You guys will have a great time!! Just being on Disney property will be fun and tide you over until your family trip. Lucky girl!:goodvibes

Happy Almost Friday! The week has gone faster than I thought it would...which is a good thing!

We are going to my sister's house tomorrow after school. We haven't been up since Christmas so we decided to head up there for the weekend. We're going to go to a big outlet mall-Potomac Mills-while we are there. Love that place! They have a Disney outlet so I am sure I will find something to buy. I'll try to remember my camera so I can take pictures too!

I can't believe that after this weekend we only have 2 weekends left before our trip! Is it only me that it seems like your trip is forever away and then BOOM you are somehow behind on packing and getting ready??? I had the kids try on shorts and bathing suits tonight. They thought I was crazy but did it under the guise of going to the outlets this weekend. It wasn't a total fib though because I do plan on buying them some shorts there if I can find them...they'll just be wearing them sooner than they think!:rolleyes1

24 days from today we will be eating breakfast with these two friends!
Image140.jpg

Image160.jpg

And MeMom's favorite!
Image154.jpg

Can you tell it was super hot when we were there last June??:rotfl: Some of that was wet from Kali though!

Have a great weekend if I don't have a chance to check back in!:goodvibes

Wow, only 24 days! :woohoo: With a busy weekend already planned, and then just two more weekends, it will fly by!

Ben can sleep anywhere so he'll probably crash on the floor. In June we're taking an air mattress.

I love doing fun little Disney things to keep the feeling going between trips!:goodvibes

We don't mind crashing on the floor, either. We take turns from bed, to air mattress, to floor, just depending on what mood anyone is in. At Christmas, Trent, Jarvis, Drew, and I all shared a room, and none of us were going to sleep together, so we rotated throughout the trip.

We keep the Disney spirit alive however we can. :wizard:
Do you listen to the Disney radio stations on Live 365? Disney music in the background while you are working is happiness.

I got the panoramas at Target and KMart. I wonder if you could order them from Target online or perhaps Amazon?

I just can't wait to get to Wilderness Lodge. I am sooooo in need of a break!:cloud9:

We have the top puzzle, too. Maybe I'll get Brooklynn to try to help me with it over spring break.

The Wilderness Lodge pictures are so pretty!

They have a Disney outlet so I am sure I will find something to buy. I'll try to remember my camera so I can take pictures too!

And MeMom's favorite!
Image154.jpg

Yes, it does look like a warm day in Animal Kingdom.

Yay for pictures!!!

Love my Pooh friends, especially sweet Ee-war. :)

Have a fabuous weekend!

I was so far behind! I'm caught up now! Your tubing place looked like a blast! My DD and DH would have loved that. Loved all the shopping too. Very cute stuff! I can't believe you are so close. I am so jealous! :rolleyes:

Wow, only 24 days! :woohoo: With a busy weekend already planned, and then just two more weekends, it will fly by!

I sure hope it flies by! I know the weekends will because they are all jammed packed! Hopefully the school weeks will go quickly too!;)

We don't mind crashing on the floor, either. We take turns from bed, to air mattress, to floor, just depending on what mood anyone is in. At Christmas, Trent, Jarvis, Drew, and I all shared a room, and none of us were going to sleep together, so we rotated throughout the trip.

I'm glad to hear there are others like us. I grew up going on big family vacations where folks just slept wherever there was space. Sometimes at the beach the older cousins would sleep outside in a tent! John's family is not like that-everyone "needs" their own bed and room...

We keep the Disney spirit alive however we can. :wizard:
Do you listen to the Disney radio stations on Live 365? Disney music in the background while you are working is happiness.

I do listen to that station sometimes! I also have many of the Disney CD's that I play. I have one in the car that has 3 CD's worth of music on it that the kids and I listen to all the time. John thinks we are nuts!;)

Yay for pictures!!!

Love my Pooh friends, especially sweet Ee-war. :)

Have a fabuous weekend!

We had a great weekend but it went too quickly. :sad1: Pictures coming up!

I was so far behind! I'm caught up now! Your tubing place looked like a blast! My DD and DH would have loved that. Loved all the shopping too. Very cute stuff! I can't believe you are so close. I am so jealous! :rolleyes:

Rinky!! I've missed you!:hug: I hope things are settling down for you.

The tubing was a blast! We want to try at a bigger place now. Maybe Snowshoe WV next year. You guys should definitely find a place to try it!

Shopping--I have done too much! Yikes! I do like all the stuff I have gotten though!:rolleyes1

The trip is coming...I just hope it comes quickly and then slows down...hahaha:rotfl: Fat chance of that! Since I'm flying I won't be coming through NC but I can stop and get you in June...that trip is only like 100 days away!:goodvibes

3 weeks from today, if all flights are on time, I will be in the air on my way to Disney!! Woohoooo!! I am really starting to realize how fast this trip is coming up. With only two weekends left, and both of them full of stuff, I know my time is limited. Things I put off until "closer" to the trip now are hanging over my head. I got a few things organized this evening when we got home and plan on making a list of the other stuff I need to do. Luckily, this week is only moderately busy so I hope to get some stuff done in the evenings too. Just sooooo hard with the kids being around. Ben is sleeping over at a friend's next weekend and then has swim meet championships the next so hopefully I can get some stuff done while he is out of the house since he is the one that would pick up on "clues".

This weekend we went to my sister's house for a visit. My sister is 16 years older than me so her children are actually closer to my age. Saturday we went to a big outlet mall-Potomac Mills-to do some shopping. Got the kids some shoes, Ellie some clothes, and made a trip to The Disney Store outlet:rolleyes1 I really didn't buy that much. The store, whole mall actually, was jammed packed. It was very hard to move around. Plus, with all my recent online purchases, there wasn't really much to grab. I did get a few pictures...
Pooh and Tink mugs. I have the Tink one.
IMG_0756.jpg

Stuffed Toy Story friends.
IMG_0757.jpg

Lots of friends on clearance.
IMG_0758.jpg

An Ee-War for MeMom:goodvibes
IMG_0759.jpg

Some Easter friends.
IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Some t-shirts that were 3.99. I got the white Mickey. Already have the two pink ones on the right. Sassy Tink didn't come in my size.;)
IMG_0763.jpg

Swim suits and flip flops. Ellie was mad because the flips didn't come in her size.:confused:
IMG_0764.jpg

This store isn't like our local one with the cute theming around the store. Just displays of clothes and toys. I guess because it is an outlet. Instead of the big TV they have several small ones in the middle playing videos of Disney songs-current ones. Ellie enjoyed singing along to those. In addition to the white t-shirt I got a nightshirt, nightgowns for Ellie and my niece, a spiral journal for me and one for Ellie, and she got a Lady and the Tramp t-shirt. Not much but it was fun!

3 weeks from today, if all flights are on time, I will be in the air on my way to Disney!! Woohoooo!! I am really starting to realize how fast this trip is coming up.

It will absolutely be here before you know it!

This store isn't like our local one with the cute theming around the store. Just displays of clothes and toys. I guess because it is an outlet.

We had one of each - an outlet and a themed one. We were hoping at least one of them would make the cut, but sadly, that did not happen.

Thanks for the sweet Eeyore picture.
Your thoughtfulness made me smile. :eeyore:

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend! That Eeyore looks so cuddly and soft :goodvibes

The next 3 weeks are going to fly by!!

I can't believe how fast spring is approaching, and your trip!! I know you are getting so excited. I'm excited for you!!! I actually dreamed the other night that I took off on a whim and went to WDW, and I was telling everyone on the DIS that I was there and having a blast! :lmao: That's when you know, you've got it bad! :rotfl: I can't wait for your TR!!! :worship::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter