A DLR Guide for WDW Vets

Wow this is awesome
I only had time to read the main thread and not posts by others but that was great

My next search...good neighbor hotels, in the mean time
Does anyone have recommendations for someone trying to save money by staying at a good neighbor hotel?
I want to save money but also be close and have a nice room/pool
it isn't worth it to me to save money but have poor quality
Tia for any help

My next search...good neighbor hotels, in the mean time
Does anyone have recommendations for someone trying to save money by staying at a good neighbor hotel?
I want to save money but also be close and have a nice room/pool
it isn't worth it to me to save money but have poor quality
Tia for any help

Most of the close hotels, are motels and simple and old. Look at the hotels that are right across the street from the parks.

Most of the close hotels, are motels and simple and old. Look at the hotels that are right across the street from the parks.

The best western Park place looks nice And right across the street
Nothing fancy in the pool dept but half the cost of Disney pier and a few perks with little ones like a microwave and bigger room

The best western Park place looks nice And right across the street
Nothing fancy in the pool dept but half the cost of Disney pier and a few perks with little ones like a microwave and bigger room

That would be one I'd suggest. Super close which you will ne happy with walking to and from. Warm breakfast. Crappy pool, but honestly I bet this trip isn't to go swimming.

Is there a list somewhere of the attractions that are duplicated between Anaheim and Orlando?

It takes a bit of time, but you can easily go to each park's website and find the attractions.

However, even if a list can conveniently be posted, it won't reveal the differences in attractions with similar names, like Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.

Some attractions work on similar engineering but are quite different, like Indiana Jones and Dinosaur.

All the best. :thumbsup2

It takes a bit of time, but you can easily go to each park's website and find the attractions.

However, even if a list can conveniently be posted, it won't reveal the differences in attractions with similar names, like Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.

Some attractions work on similar engineering but are quite different, like Indiana Jones and Dinosaur.

All the best. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I get it. I just meant same-named, basically the same attractions (e.g. Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Turtle Talk with Crush, Toy Story Midway Mania, etc.). I know there are lists of unique attractions. Just wondering if there was a compiled list out there somewhere I just wasn't seeing the listed the stuff that's more or less the exact same ride/attraction.

The unofficial guide to disneyland has the list of attractions found only at DLR along with side by side comparison of the different versions of rides found at both

Yeah, I get it. I just meant same-named, basically the same attractions (e.g. Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Turtle Talk with Crush, Toy Story Midway Mania, etc.). I know there are lists of unique attractions. Just wondering if there was a compiled list out there somewhere I just wasn't seeing the listed the stuff that's more or less the exact same ride/attraction.

If you ever locate such a list, please post it; we would enjoy seeing it. A short list could also be made about attractions at DL that are no longer at WDW, like Mr. Toad.

We were riding Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW only two days ago, and immediately recalled how superior the same attraction is at DL. To be sure, Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW totally enjoyable and splendidly fun, but the DL version with its two drops and more intense big battle area is memorable.

All the best.
:thumbsup2

Attractions at both wdw and dlr

Tiki Room
Jungle Cruise
Splash
Carrousals
castles
Dumbo
IASW
Mad Tea Party
Peter Pan
Big Thunder
Tom Saywer Island
various river cruises
railroad
HM
PoC
Astro Orbitor
Autotopia
Buzz
SM
ToT
Toy Story
Soarin
Its tough to be a bug
muppets
Play house disney

Tiki Room
Jungle Cruise
Splash
Carrousals
castles
Dumbo
IASW
Mad Tea Party
Peter Pan
Big Thunder
Tom Saywer Island
various river cruises
railroad
HM
PoC
Astro Orbitor
Autotopia
Buzz
SM
ToT
Toy Story
Soarin
Its tough to be a bug
muppets
Play house disney

Thank you!!!

Tiki Room
Jungle Cruise
Splash
Carrousals
castles
Dumbo
IASW
Mad Tea Party
Peter Pan
Big Thunder
Tom Saywer Island
various river cruises
railroad
HM
PoC
Astro Orbitor
Autotopia
Buzz
SM
ToT
Toy Story
Soarin
Its tough to be a bug
muppets
Play house disney

Also:
-Winnie-the-Pooh
-Innoventions
-Captain EO
-Star Tours
-Turtle Talk

Some attractions are the exact same (mostly the attractions with a movie played), while some are only similar in name.

read through the 1st page and it will get a lot of the info you want.

Exactly
The list in the first post! Well the rides that are different anyways and that is much more worth knowing compared to the ones that are the same

Exactly
The list in the first post! Well the rides that are different anyways and that is much more worth knowing compared to the ones that are the same

I did look at the first pages and I didn't want a list of the rides that were different. As I stated, I wanted a list of the rides that were the same. I appreciate the people who took the time to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter