A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

Oh wow. Less than eight years ago, my sister unexpectedly lost her husband. What a heart wrenching time. Rely on your friends and family to keep you strong throught this time in your life. Don't feel ashamed or weak to ask for help. Everyone is here for you to do whatever we can.

Brandie- I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Words are not enough. I hope you find some comfort in the loved ones who are both around you and wishing they were there too.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kristin

I am crying while typing this.

Brandie's (Scarlett873) husband Matthew passed away tonight unexpectedly.

She needs our support.:grouphug:

ETA:

There will not be a formal service at this time. Date for a memorial service has yet to be determined.

In lieu of flowers, Brandie asks for donations be made to Give Kids The World in his name, Matthew Raleigh.

https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/GiveKidstheWorld/OnlineGiving.html

My sincere condolences. I can completely understand how she must feel as I lost my fiance last Friday ;( we were planning our Disney wedding for next year.

Sending lots of love. I am sure they have gone to a better place and are looking after us now xxx

Brandy, I am so sorry for your loss...no words can express....you are in my thoughts and prayers.

My sympathy to the family. What a terrible thing to have to endure in the prime of life. Prayers for them all as they deal with this.

My sincere condolences. I can completely understand how she must feel as I lost my fiance last Friday ;( we were planning our Disney wedding for next year.

Sending lots of love. I am sure they have gone to a better place and are looking after us now xxx

I don't want this to be overlooked. My best to you as well. :grouphug:

So sorry for your loss as well. What a hard time for both of you!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and am very sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes to you and your family

Brandie, Although we have never met, my heart certainly is breaking for you and your family right now. I am so sorry for your loss. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'm sending hugs and pixie dust to you too. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter