A couple ADR questions

AGP

Mouseketeer
1) If I am doing an in-park restaurant, do I need to have already booked my theme park reservation when I make my ADR? I don’t think so, but want to be 100% certain since I am going to try for space 220 and don’t want to lose any time!

2) regarding Space 220.. I saw some thread that said those reservations open at 5:30am EST while everything else opens at 6am.. is that true? Has anyone seen just that one open early? Wondering if it is worth waking up earlier or not

3) any other tips on getting space 220? Unfortunately I have a split stay (3 and 3 days) so will only be able to go out 3 days tomorrow so I’ll try for the last day first

Thanks!

1) No, but you do have to have a park reservation for the day at some point.
2) The time for ADRs fluctuates a little I believe. On a previous trip they opened for me at 5:45am
3)Just make it the priority booking and the last day of your 3 day window for best odds. Then work backwards.

Good luck!

Reactions: AGP
My window opens in a couple of days, I have been doing some practice runs to get used to the system. It seems like Space and Topolinos are almost impossible to find!

1) No. The Disney IT systems aren't that well integrated. You can make an ADR when in your travel window and has nothing to do with your park reservations. Obviously, as someone else stated, you do need a park reservation to enter any of the Disney parks on a specific day (other then park hopping). You can also cancel any ADR the day prior without paying any no-show fee.

3) Other threads I have seen indicate people are often cancelling reservations they no longer want/need closer to the date, so something that previously seemed sold out now has availability. Might try that if the date you want isn't available right now.

On my ADR day it opened right at 6. I was on the Space 220 page already and refreshed then went to the day I wanted, and got a reservation for our 60+5 day right away. It only had two times available, 5:05 or 8:10, so a bit off from "normal" dinner times, but at least I got the ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter