A change in plans

fabshelly

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd be married and starting a new life. Instead, I'm in Orange County CA with no job and a verbally, emotionally abusive ex-fiance I need to escape from. My daughter and I are trying to find an apartment, and I interview for a job tomorrow. Fortunately, she really likes her new school. Pray for us.

Absolutely, you have my attention and I will be praying for you... you are moving in the right direction and that is away from him....take care of yourself and your daughter..

Positive energy coming your way to get yourselves safe and together.

I prayed for you both this AM!

Please take care of both of you & try to find time to laugh.

:grouphug:

fabshelly, do keep us updated on how things are going for you and your daughter.

Thank goodness the emotionally abusive ex-fiance is now an ex! Though still difficult to pick yourself up and move forward, you did the right thing by getting away from him.

My sister is no longer on this earth due to a physically and emotionally abusive husband. Women should get away from these types of men, as quickly as possible. Though it's painful to pick up the pieces and go on, you will find a much better place on the other side.

fabshelly, do keep us updated on how things are going for you and your daughter.

Thank goodness the emotionally abusive ex-fiance is now an ex! Though still difficult to pick yourself up and move forward, you did the right thing by getting away from him.

My sister is no longer on this earth due to a physically and emotionally abusive husband. Women should get away from these types of men, as quickly as possible. Though it's painful to pick up the pieces and go on, you will find a much better place on the other side.

sorry about your sister travellady and sorry about your situation fabshelly..daughter has been driven suicidal depression by an emotionally cold and abusive husband...just not worth the chance...so it is really better you found out now than to late even though it's tough going now. hope things get better for you soon:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!