A bit off topic...Concerning MIB999999 and MsDisney

Congratulations,that is lovely news:D

Long Live Love!

I can't think of a better way to use my 1000th post than to wish both of you guys congratulations once again.

If you are half as happy as Sally and I you will be blissful.

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
I can't think of a better way to use my 1000th post than to wish both of you guys congratulations once again.

If you are half as happy as Sally and I you will be blissful.

Wow, Kelly! Thanks again!!!

I can tell you that we ARE blissful...I didn't think the whole fairy tale "love thing" was real...I thought it was for dreamers and idiots...:rolleyes:

But, I'm here to tell you it is alive and well and living in Orlando!:D

You sure never know where or when you're going to find it though!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone!!! We'll be keeping you posted on the potential arrangements!
I wonder if Mythos would like to host a wedding/reception!?!? ;)

Karen :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Molokai Gram
Ho'omaika'i Ana!

What wonderful news. Was it the MG Con leis ;) ?

May I suggest a Hawaiian honeymoon? We could have a meet, if you won't be too busy ?? What do you think?

I am so happy for the both of you.

Our love and aloha to each of you.

Donna

It may have been the leis...or the potions of the gods...I dunno! :rolleyes:
Thank you, Donna! So good to see you back again!!!
We're very happy, and it is so nice and special to share our joy with all of you here! It's amazing the people you meet here!!!

We might not be taking a traditional honeymoon just yet, we may take a family trip with my kids for our honeymoon, perhaps the Disney cruise...but we will definitely be looking into Hawaii at some point for a romantic vacation for us, and we will definitely want your help/advice!!! And to meet there, of course! :D

Thanks again to all of you!!!
Karen :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Kevin and Karen!!
I am so happy for you guys !!!!!!!!!!

Why not get married on the Hulk? Maybe they'd film it for one of the travel channel shows!

I wonder if Mythos would like to host a wedding/reception!?!?
Oh, that would be so much fun for the reception!! As Kelly suggested Dutch would be fine.

:) :) :) :)

Why not get married on the Hulk? Maybe they'd film it for one of the travel channel shows!

No .. it has to be on the MIB ride. The bridesmaids and groomsmen all dressed like MIB agents.

LOL

Karen you are writing all this down aren't you? :p :p :p

Originally posted by sha_lyn

No .. it has to be on the MIB ride. The bridesmaids and groomsmen all dressed like MIB agents.

LOL

Karen you are writing all this down aren't you? :p :p :p

LOL you guys!!! We've already decided that we are most definitely NOT going in for one of those odd ceremonies that you hear people have - like the skydiving couple getting hitched while dropping out of the sky, etc... :rolleyes: Just not for us, I guess!

Nor will WE be wearing black suits and sunglasses :rolleyes:
We aren't totally oposed to giving out flashy things as favors, however!!! ;)

Karen :smooth:

How about drinking around the world for a bacherlette party?? First Disney then Citywalk! But you have to wear the bride minnie ears! :)

Originally posted by CPM
How about drinking around the world for a bacherlette party?? First Disney then Citywalk! But you have to wear the bride minnie ears! :)

Now you're talkin'!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Of course, after drinking in 11 countries...I don't know if Citywalk would be feasible...I mean, I'm good, but I don't know if I'm THAT good! :rolleyes:

I'd have to have a room waiting somewhere!!! LOL

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

I'd have to have a room waiting somewhere!!! LOL
Karen

That's an idea!!!
We could also do a monorail drink-a-thon! At each monorail stop you have a drink at the resorts pool bar & lounges. That's a fun one! Just stick with me, I have great ideas for partying! LOL

Originally posted by CPM

That's an idea!!!
We could also do a monorail drink-a-thon! At each monorail stop you have a drink at the resorts pool bar & lounges. That's a fun one! Just stick with me, I have great ideas for partying! LOL

Well, I think with only 3 resorts we'd need to go around a few times!!! :rolleyes:

But, the concept sounds great!!! :)

YOU have great ideas for partying...and I have the Disney Dining Experience card, so our drinks would be 20% off!!! :p :p :p

I knew there was something about you that I liked though!!! ;)
You're my kind of people! :D

Karen
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YOU have great ideas for partying...and I have the Disney Dining Experience card, so our drinks would be 20% off!!! :p :p :p
I knew there was something about you that I liked though!!! ;)
You're my kind of people! :D

I have the DDE also, does that mean we'll get 40% off?? LOL
Us Boston people stick together! ;)

Originally posted by sha_lyn
No .. it has to be on the MIB ride. The bridesmaids and groomsmen all dressed like MIB agents. LOL
Duh! Of course, what was I thinking!

There are enough drinking establishments around Citywalk and IOA to keep the ladies busy for a bachelorette party. Mmmm, But where will we put the dancers, I mean, umm, waiters that we need to hire?

Karen?

Mmmm, But where will we put the dancers, I mean, umm, waiters that we need to hire?

You know...I've read this, and I've pondered the possibilities, and I can't come up with a response that won't get me in trouble!!!:rolleyes: LOL

That said, do you think we can get Spiderman to come and dance for us? :p :p :p And where will we put the $1 bills? :confused:

I'm probably in trouble either way, I may as well have answered the original question too! :rolleyes: ;) :D

That said, do you think we can get Spiderman to come and dance for us? :p :p :p And where will we put the $1 bills? :confused:

Oh, we'll find a place!:D

How about Velcro?;)

Originally posted by nhrenee
How about Velcro?;)

Well...we *could* ask Earl if he thinks we'll need it!!! :rolleyes:

I think I'd like to hear CPM's thoughts first before we go investing in velcro ;) :eek: :p

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter