$99 Voucher ?

danjulia

Mouseketeer
I'm sailing on the 2/16 Magic. Will they still be offering the $99 fall cruises at this point? Our 15th anniversary is in September and that would be a great/cheap way to celebrate!

What a bummer! This is our first time vacationing with the masses on Presidents week (due to not being able to take DS out of school anymore now that he's older). No good deals/offers/discounts on anything!!!

Oh well - it'll still be an awesome vacation (with no homework to make up when we get home)!

I just got off the Wonder on the 31st and they said ours was the LAST group to get the vouchers.

Originally posted by danjulia
What a bummer! This is our first time vacationing with the masses on Presidents week (due to not being able to take DS out of school anymore now that he's older). No good deals/offers/discounts on anything!!!

Oh well - it'll still be an awesome vacation (with no homework to make up when we get home)!

I am taking my 14 year old godson out of school for 2 weeks in May for our florida vacation/trip and I am dreading the schoolwork he is going to have to be making up! It was much easier taking them out when they were younger, we would do all the work on the plane ride down!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest