$99 deal "fine print"

IleneF

The brave may not live forever, but the cautious d
What a bummer:( I just called to make ressies for the fall portion of this double cruise deal and found I could not reserve the same room. That puts
us in a real bad position because we had a "secret porthole room" which is technically considered an inside stateroom (which we would never want). So we are only guaranteed an inside stateroom on the fall cruise. Boo Hoo! I got the secret room for the friends that will be cruising with us though. The other part that's bad is the "friends" room doesn't qualify for the $25 REF code onboard credit. Cruise rooms seem to be booking quickly.

You still have to admit that sailing on a Disney Cruise for 3 days with all meals and entertainment included is a fantastic deal at $99 pp....even if it is in an inside cabin.

Look at the bright side of the situation!!!

MJ

We were in a Catagory12 inside room on our Jan13th cruise and LOVED it. I like it being dark during the day in my room. Great for a afternnon nap!!! I also like the bed being on the wall facing you. as you walk in the room. couch table then bed set-up. I did not like the bed first then the couch and tableset-up in the cat 7 Navagator verandah as well, we kept tripping over the bed to get to the couch or verandah.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest