9 days to go!!! Anyone else?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

9 days to go & I just got back from HH!!! Isn't DVC great? SSR should be lovely! Who else is going in two weeks or less? Feel free to look @ my pics. Have a new one under username. :lovestruc :lovestruc What do you think?

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison
Long Live Captain Jack Sparrow & Will Turner!

We'll be at Boardwalk in two weeks! Looking forward to a week with a Boardwalk view!

Good for you!

Can you explain where your pictures are?

Bobbi :flower:

Long 17 day wait for us. 1 week at OKW. Can't wait. We bit the bullet & purchased annual passes. We already have 2 trips booked so far. Hoping to get a couple more booked with the 1 year window.
:umbrella: :earsboy: pirate: :umbrella:

In 15 days we will be spending 2 nights at SSR followed by 4 nights at Vero!!!
I am packed and ready to go!!!LOL

Oh, and I LOVE your pics, I've been a fan of his since his days on 21 Jump Street!!!

We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! :cool1: Staying in 3 different places, 3 nights at All Star Sports (to save weekend points), 8 nights at BCV, and the last 4 nights at AKL for the 1st time. I can't wait!! :banana:

Tinkgirl,

I'm not going in two weeks, in fact nothing is scheduled yet!! But I wanted to tell you to have a great trip and good luck with your CCI meeting! :sunny:

And your pictures are great! I really like your avatar!

I'm not going any time soon either but just wanted to let you know that I like the new picture under your name :flower:

I'm getting close to the 2 week mark. Can't wait for a weekend with friends and NO DHs or SO's at VWL and a Drum Corp show at the Citrus Bowl! It will be a blast!

pinnie

MJTinNH said:
Tinkgirl,

I'm not going in two weeks, in fact nothing is scheduled yet!! But I wanted to tell you to have a great trip and good luck with your CCI meeting! :sunny:

And your pictures are great! I really like your avatar!

Hi,

Thanks for the support!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

8 days until HH for one week and then BCV for four nights. I am READY!
Sandie

We arrive on the 22nd. I am one of the quiet neighbors around here. I read the boards everyday, but don't write that often. I find that by the time I write something, that someone else has already written the same thing, I guess I am too slow :confused3 !

I am a little overwhelmed with this trip. I close on my current home on 6/20, settle on my new home on 6/21 and leave for Disney on 6/22. I have to pack my house and pack for this trip. I am worried who will water my sod and all this other junk that too. I hope that I have a bed to come home to, but will probably sleep on a blow up mattress. I am a little stressed, so Disney will be a welcomed escape.

Looking forward to our trip, maybe I will see so lime green. I always have it on my ds's stroller and my bags. Look for me!

Not heading out for months myself - but wanting to sprinkle a little pixie dust on all these wonderful sounding trips!!!

:wizard:

facebook twitter