CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the inquiry. The standard view has 10/9-14 (just not the 8th but it does have dates after like the 15th and 16th) and the savanna has 10/9-12 at Kidani. Over at Jambo the standard has 10/9-12 and the savanna only has 10/9-11 available. If you want something booked see below on how to get to 1 posts and start a private conversation with your info so we can book.

To be able to start a private conversation you'll need 10 posts and 24 hours of posting on DisBoards. See this page for tips to get there quickly:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Thank you! This is super helpful. I should hit my 24 hours tomorrow around lunch time, PM incoming then ;)

Thank you for the inquiry. The standard view has 10/9-14 (just not the 8th but it does have dates after like the 15th and 16th) and the savanna has 10/9-12 at Kidani. Over at Jambo the standard has 10/9-12 and the savanna only has 10/9-11 available. If you want something booked see below on how to get to 1 posts and start a private conversation with your info so we can book.

To be able to start a private conversation you'll need 10 posts and 24 hours of posting on DisBoards. See this page for tips to get there quickly:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Great info! When my 24 hours hits, I'll send you a PM for booking!

Hi Kapicka! Looking to price out AKV Jambo for January 13-14th, value, standard or savannah view studio. 2 adults. Thank you!

Thanks for looking! We can book for dates starting now up through 7 months from now at all resorts except Riviera and can book Vero Beach check in as far as 11 months out from today. Message us with your dates and room size (and room type/view if needed) and we'll check availability for you.

We have owned DVC for a long time and have rented multiple times. We use a standard contract and prefer PayPal payments but we can accept check payments when ne
Let us know what dates we can check for you : )
I am looking for (2) 2 bedrooms for Dec 14-20, 2023 at Old Key West or Beach Club

LOOKING TO RENT AT OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH 2 BEDROOM VILLAS FOR THAT WEEK

Looking for a BCV Feb 22 to March 2, 2024 for 2 Adults to kids, 1 Bedroom,
not sure if you could do that location

thank you

Thanks for looking! We can book for dates starting now up through 7 months from now at all resorts except Riviera and can book Vero Beach check in as far as 11 months out from today. Message us with your dates and room size (and room type/view if needed) and we'll check availability for you.

We have owned DVC for a long time and have rented multiple times. We use a standard contract and prefer PayPal payments but we can accept check payments when needed.
Hi i dont know how to send a dm, but i was looking for
Sept 4th to 8th or 11th to 15th
3 bedroom or villa, saratoga springs maybe
Standard room
For 6 adults 3 kids

thank you

We have owned DVC for a long time and have rented multiple times. We use a standard contract and prefer PayPal payments but we can accept check payments when needed.
Interesting

I know it’s not 7 months out, and I am sure all your points will be sold but if not I truly would like

thank you

StitchSpirt

Sorry all of our points now through February are spoken for. The earliest we can book is for March (once available). We'll close this thread but if you have interest in March or later see info below on what you'll need to start a private conversation with us and request...

To be able to start a private conversation you'll need 10 posts to DisBoards. See this page for tips to get there quickly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter