CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Thanks for looking! We can book for dates starting now up through 7 months from now at all resorts except Riviera and can book Vero Beach check in as far as 11 months out from today. Message us with your dates and room size (and room type/view if needed) and we'll check availability for you.

We have owned DVC for a long time and have rented multiple times. We use a standard contract and prefer PayPal payments but we can accept check payments when needed.

Last edited:
One family is looking at using about 220 of the points but we'll still have over 600 left and can borrow more from next year too if needed!

Hello, we are looking at the Poly August 4th-12th for 2 adults and 3 kids. Prefer a lake view studio, but standard view would work as well. Do you still have points available?

Hello, We are looking to rent or transfer VB points for use in July 2024. We are longtime DVC members looking to book for a large family vacation. Thanks!

LMR215 -​

Yes, you may have to wait. DisBoards discourages us posting contact info on the board. Thanks!
Stuart Kapicka : )

Thank you all - we have about 600 points left but if you need more than that we can borrow from the next year's allotment.

I am still trying to figure out how many people are coming, but I think I will need about 750 points.....4 studios and 2 two-bedroom units in July. Would these points still be available.

It sounds like you've got a lot to handle/organize. Yes, I'm glad you messaged when you did - with borrowing we have 900 points available for next Summer, but they are going quickly since we posted at a discounted rate in hopes of renting them out fast. We can "save" 750 of them for you to book 11 months from check-in. We have booked a lot of reservations for people but we have never booked 6 reservations which all start the same day so we'll need to make sure we have all the info we need before hand and are ready that morning to book at 5AM the corresponding morning in August when availability opens up to Vero Beach owners for the following July.
Stu : )

It sounds like you've got a lot to handle/organize. Yes, I'm glad you messaged when you did - with borrowing we have 900 points available for next Summer, but they are going quickly since we posted at a discounted rate in hopes of renting them out fast. We can "save" 750 of them for you to book 11 months from check-in. We have booked a lot of reservations for people but we have never booked 6 reservations which all start the same day so we'll need to make sure we have all the info we need before hand and are ready that morning to book at 5AM the corresponding morning in August when availability opens up to Vero Beach owners for the following July.
Stu : )
That would be great! I will put together what we need for rooms and who is in what room. I have enough VB points to try to book a beach cottage that day, so I will take care of that. What is the next step?

Looking for 10/08-10/14 at Animal Kingdom, one bedroom, Value or Standard View preferred. I believe this is either 141 or 177 points. Thanks for looking!

Thank you for the inquiry. The standard view has 10/9-14 (just not the 8th but it does have dates after like the 15th and 16th) and the savanna has 10/9-12 at Kidani. Over at Jambo the standard has 10/9-12 and the savanna only has 10/9-11 available. If you want something booked see below on how to get to 1 posts and start a private conversation with your info so we can book.

To be able to start a private conversation you'll need 10 posts and 24 hours of posting on DisBoards. See this page for tips to get there quickly:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter