• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED. ALL POINTS RENTED THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 points still available, can borrow some more if required. 😎

Last edited:
Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

If you have points I need a 2 bedroom anywhere to add to our 4 night stay; we need it Thursday, Jun 15th! We are huge 6 ad, 2 ch, and a 2 year old!

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin
No studios available Riv on July 15.
SSR has a std studio available from June 15-20, for 72 points
OKW has a std studio available June 15-20 for 60 points.
You need to PMme with
your details to book.
You need 10 posts on Disboards to PM this is the link which shows you how to get 10 points quickly.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thank you
Kevin
Use this link to get your posts quicker
https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
If you are still interested pm your details when you have 10 posts
Thanks
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter