CLOSED. ALL POINTS RENTED THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is so helpful, thanks so much! Be in touch soon.
You're welcome.
I notice you now have 10 posts but will have to wait 24 hours before you can PM.

So, tomorrow at 1153am you should be able to PM me if you are interested.
I will need :
Full name address email and phone number of main contact
Full names of all other guests including ages of children under 18.

The total cost of your rental would be $2064 but this is only payable once you have a copy of the confirmed DVC reservation in your name and you have successfully linked it to your MDE account.

Any other questions please ask.
Thanks
Mike

You're welcome.
I notice you now have 10 posts but will have to wait 24 hours before you can PM.

I will need :

The total cost of your rental would be $2064 but this is only payable once you have a copy of the confirmed DVC reservation in your name and you have successfully linked it to your MDE account.

Thanks
Mike
Will do! Thank you for your prompt responses and all the help to a newbie!

Hello,
Looking to see if there is any OKW or BWV studios available for either of the following dates:

July 14-17th
July 21-24th
or
July 28-31st?
TIA!

Will do! Thank you for your prompt responses and all the help to a
Will do! Thank you for your prompt responses and all the help to a newbie!
You're welcome.

I will need :

Thanks
Mike
It looks like my account was actually created at 10:53am (central) so I will try to PM you at that time. Thanks!

You're welcome.

I will need :

Thanks
Mike
PM sent!

Looking for last minute for 4 adults, one child during the week of 6/17-24. At a minimum, we need 3 consecutive nights during those dates. Prefer resorts more central to MK, Epcot and HS. Thanks!

Looking for last minute for 4 adults, one child during the week of 6/17-24. At a minimum, we need 3 consecutive nights during those dates. Prefer resorts more central to MK, Epcot and HS. Thanks!
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter