8 Months Today

Thanks Dee, me too. It is certainly a load of my mind. How is your preparations coming along? :)

I'm just waiting for a magic moment to get back to me to see if the date is still available, and a booking form.
Randy and Rev Jack are confirmed, and I've sent off my pre-contract.
Not really a lot to left to do, except lose at least 45 pounds to fit into my original dress :eek: and wait until we can book for our dinner at 1900 PF and the Wishes cruise.
Nigel's outfit is complete, and I've bought new shoes, jewellery and a tiara (all from ebay!!)
Have you got a lot to do? Good luck with organising everything:goodvibes

Congratulations on getting Reverend Jack! I have been impressed with everything he has done so far!

You sound pretty much set then Dee. I have every confidence that you will lose that weight especially when it is for some as special as getting back into your dress.

We are pretty much the same as you. I have just been up and posted the contract to DFTW. Randy is booked and Rev Jack is booked. I also got an email from Beaute Speciale to say that is us booked with them as well. I went and picked and ordered my dress last week, it is so gorgeous. Tony's kilt came in last Saturday and he looks so handsome in it.

I also got my shoes from Ebay. I have seen the most gorgeous tiara but it is $325 and a bit more than I was willing to pay but I am trying to talk myself out of it lol.

I also got my shoes from Ebay. I have seen the most gorgeous tiara but it is $325 and a bit more than I was willing to pay but I am trying to talk myself out of it lol.

Wow, that's a lot! But then again, it's your wedding so don't compromise unless you have to. Keep checking ebay - they have lots of tiara's.
I got some great bargains from ebay - my shoes were brand new (ivory silk dupion with embroidered gold swirls for 99p plus £5 post!), my tiara was less than £5 incl post and has 'hidden Mickeys', Nigel's ivory silk with gold embriodered swirls waistcoat is like new and was £8 total, ivory wing collar shirt (ex Pronuptia) was £7.49 total and gold scrunchie cravat and hankie was £10.95 total, new. I was new to eba before this but now I'm hooked, and got lots of scrapbook stuff as well, including some die cut pumpkin carriages which I might even use for our stationery on the day, as well as scrapbook.
Have fun searching for your dream tiara! :goodvibes

Wow, that's a lot! But then again, it's your wedding so don't compromise unless you have to. Keep checking ebay - they have lots of tiara's.
I got some great bargains from ebay - my shoes were brand new (ivory silk dupion with embroidered gold swirls for 99p plus £5 post!), my tiara was less than £5 incl post and has 'hidden Mickeys', Nigel's ivory silk with gold embriodered swirls waistcoat is like new and was £8 total, ivory wing collar shirt (ex Pronuptia) was £7.49 total and gold scrunchie cravat and hankie was £10.95 total, new. I was new to eba before this but now I'm hooked, and got lots of scrapbook stuff as well, including some die cut pumpkin carriages which I might even use for our stationery on the day, as well as scrapbook.
Have fun searching for your dream tiara! :goodvibes

Yeah tell me about it and the more I think about it, the more I think the money could be more wisely spent somewhere else. Your tiara sounds great with the hidden mickey's, do you have a photo?

How fantastic is ebay lol. I am totally hooked on it and buy all my card making and scrapbooking stuff on it, you get so many bargains. Oooh I may have to look out for those pumpkin carriages as well, either that just look for the die, I have the big shot machine.

Yeah tell me about it and the more I think about it, the more I think the money could be more wisely spent somewhere else. Your tiara sounds great with the hidden mickey's, do you have a photo?

How fantastic is ebay lol. I am totally hooked on it and buy all my card making and scrapbooking stuff on it, you get so many bargains. Oooh I may have to look out for those pumpkin carriages as well, either that just look for the die, I have the big shot machine.

the only pic I have of my tiara is the one from ebay, and it's so much nicer is real life.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=140095476487&rd=1&rd=1

I asked for the pumpkin carriages in different colours - black, white and silver to go with my B & W pics, then ivory and gold for my colour pics.
Not seen the die before, and I guess you really need to use it a lot to make it worthwhile.

Decided to email Kyla for info on video to see if she does a small package, as I've still not heard back from a magic moment and I know communication is their weak point.

Dee- I have that pumpkin carriage die, its so nice i was thinking of doing my invites with it as well

That tiara is really gorgeous Dee, very unusual.

I am going to go on Ebay now and have a look for the pumpkin die, I would use it quite a bit so it would be worth it.

Sarah, what make of die is it?

its made by crosscuts and i think he has one on ebay at the moment, if not go to crosscuts.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter