8 day on the Magic from Galveston

Thank you SO much, we just signed up for it. One more question, if you don't mind. How do they handle the desserts? Is it a buffet or so they just put a selection on the table? Thanks for your review. Very much looking forward to our cruise!

It was a buffet, several tables with about eight seats each. They had a sundae bar, with ice cream and toppings and then a table with coffee, tea etc, and about two tables with all the desserts spread out. Little tiramisu in cups, cookies, cake breads etc. Really good.

Thanks again for the TR. I have been waiting for one from those who stayed until the end at WDW and it appears you found the easiest way to do it. DH wants to go back early but my adult son and I would like to see it. Thanks for finding the simple way back for us! The tiramisu mention made him very happy.

We have been cruising with him since he was in HS and on one trip, we also had gnocchi for the first time on a cruise. It had a cream gorgonzola sauce and was yummy! I now buy the shelf stable gnocchi from Italy and make the sauce myself. He also likes it with pesto. We have been doing something Disney since he was 3, and we have never grown tired if it. Thanks again! I'm sure you have made our trip even more special.

Thanks for the TR! We are sailing out of Galveston for the March 29 8-Night cruise with the same itinerary. When you were in Key West, where did you guys dock? You said you had to take a tram to get to Mallory Square...is the tram free or is there a fee? I can't wait for this cruise! :)

Thanks for the TR! We are sailing out of Galveston for the March 29 8-Night cruise with the same itinerary. When you were in Key West, where did you guys dock? You said you had to take a tram to get to Mallory Square...is the tram free or is there a fee? I can't wait for this cruise! :)

We ended up docked at the Navy Base next door to the port. Tram was free. I have a pre-trip report out there if you would like to view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter