8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Todd

Do you have any insider info on the AWE premier? Like should I plan to be at Disneyland on 4/22? :rolleyes1

As a matter of fact I do ...Dont plan to be at Disneyland .....Disney has said it wont be at Disneyland this time ....Location has not been announced as of yet ...

pirate:

As a matter of fact I do ...Dont plan to be at Disneyland .....Disney has said it wont be at Disneyland this time ....Location has not been announced as of yet ...

pirate:

So what's with the early closing hours that day. Any ideas if it's not the AWE premier.

It's on the main board with a link to the DCL site.

Thanks, Caroline....I don't so much mind the cost of the minutes package as I do the $3.95 cost for sending an email. That's how we communicate with family/work while onboard. If we send 35 emails it will be over $100.....YOWSA!

Thanks, Caroline....I don't so much mind the cost of the minutes package as I do the $3.95 cost for sending an email. That's how we communicate with family/work while onboard. If we send 35 emails it will be over $100.....YOWSA!

I believe that is if you set up an e-mail through DCL. If you use Yahoo or your own you are fine.:goodvibes

Wow that was tough to catch up on! If you book & transfer to DU will they still honor the $300 OBC on 2/1???

We hoping for the same stateroom we always get on deck 6. It's not mid-ship so hopefully it won't get nabbed! I am just so mad we didn't book on board in August because we were sooooo sure we were going to cruise NCL again & here we are kicking ourselves!!! :sad2:

Someone else put in for a wench but can't you have more than one? DH always calls me wench. Wench get me a cup of coffee....Wench where's my dinner...all tongue in cheek of course because he knows I'd kill him. He already thinks he's a pirate! pirate:

We call them jimmies here but I tend to call them sprinkles now from being in Florida so much & we also say pee-can but it does sound so much classier when you say pi-cahn doesn't it?

10 here today too Andy! So sorry you have to be out walking around in such weather! brrrrrr :cold:

Sorry this long but I'm trying to catch up on all the conversations & by the time I'm done typing this a whole new batch will have started! :rolleyes:

Hey guys knew I would miss it----the 3000 post Congrats to our big winner
CHRISTINA

Will someone please tell us what the announcement was Crystal and I want to know????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter