8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Folks.

I took Hazel and Angelina out for brunch this morning at Old Country Buffet before taking Angelina to work. While we were eating we had a family meeting discussing quite a few topics. I also wanted to get Angelina's and Hazel's true feelings about the TOAL. Angelina then said, "Funny, you should bring that topic up dad, because I wanted to talk about that." We talked for quite a while, then put the TOAL up for a vote. I'm sad to say that the TOAL vote was 3-0 in favor to cancel. Yes, even me, who wanted to do this more than Hazel and Angelina combined, voted it down. I don't know what else to say, but that I am sorry we won't have the chance to sail with you, on TOAL. :sad1:

Say it ain't so Andy, say it ain't so.

I know you made a tough decision... I for one will definately miss you.

lisa

Afternoon Folks.

I took Hazel and Angelina out for brunch this morning at Old Country Buffet before taking Angelina to work. While we were eating we had a family meeting discussing quite a few topics. I also wanted to get Angelina's and Hazel's true feelings about the TOAL. Angelina then said, "Funny, you should bring that topic up dad, because I wanted to talk about that." We talked for quite a while, then put the TOAL up for a vote. I'm sad to say that the TOAL vote was 3-0 in favor to cancel. Yes, even me, who wanted to do this more than Hazel and Angelina combined, voted it down. I don't know what else to say, but that I am sorry we won't have the chance to sail with you, on TOAL. :sad1:

Yes, sad to say, we cancelled both cruises. With Angelina starting her first year of college on 9-2-08, Hazel and I decided we HAD to be here at home for that day.

Poster_Babies_thumb.jpg

OMG!

I can't convey sufficiently how much we (as a community) will miss your family on the voyage. However, as previously mentioned - family does come first and college starting up means it's a huge crunch for 99% of families everywhere. So your adjustments should make the burdon more managable.... no question about it. And THAT is more important as a springboard for Angelina into the real world... eh?

At any rate, we hope you'll wander by ocassionally to toss in remarks and comentary from time to time. Who knows... maybe someone nice on our voyage will hit the mega lottery and pick up the tab for a bunch of "us" (you included!). OK... enuf of that sort of nonsense... the high probability deal is for me to reaffirm our observations that your family represents some of the best sorts we could hope to encounter and sail with from the DIS. We look forward to sailing with ya on one of the new ships some day! Or perhaps one of the older ships down the road!

And... if Angelina would like a referral to inside folks at the Harvard Medical establishment... my brother in law teaches at one of their hospitals. I could possibly wrangle a meeting (or ?) and likely recommendation letter. Not sure if that would help - but maybe he could also line up "friendly" introductions to the right sort on the admissions staff there! If nothing less - he could give her a current "insiders" update on what admittance involves.

How typical of me, eh?

Andy, we're gonna miss ya... but it's only temporary as we'll see you on one of your future sailings... of that we're ALL hopeful!.... I'm sure!!

Not only do I approve , but this should be the official bikini for the cruise ...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

You know, when I saw that at our local JCPenney's several weeks back that was my first thought...my second was thought I would probably scare half the boat if I was to wear it...:lmao:

Can someone tell me again how to unsubscribe to the thread?
I think Lisa posted it a few thousand posts ago. For some reason I'm subscribed again and I can't figure out how to fix this.
TIA

Afternoon Folks.

I'm sorry that we won't get to sale with you also, but can completely understand. :grouphug:

Afternoon Folks.

there will be other disney panama cruises but your child first day at college of course only happens once. dont be a stranger keep on posting.

Can someone tell me again how to unsubscribe to the thread?
I think Lisa posted it a few thousand posts ago. For some reason I'm subscribed again and I can't figure out how to fix this.
TIA

When you reply to this thread there is a section under the reply box that says additional options. Under email notification choose "no email notification".

Ooooh....fra-gil-ay

That is one of my fravorite Christmas movies next to It's A Wonderful Life & White Christmas!

FRAGILE!!!!!!( I laugh every time I see this seen in the movie along with the flagpole scene!!!)

Karen

Good Morning Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I am trying my best to book this cruise with all of you!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: I am in major need of some Mickey Love!!!

My name is Season and I am from Birmingham, Alabama. My DH and DS(4) will be traveling with me, HOPEFULLY if I can get this booked!!!! We have cruised with a few of you before so some of you already know us!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

:grouphug:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to our group!!! I hope you will be able to travel with us. We are a happy bunch of pirates!!!:grouphug:

Karen

2,000 Thank you

Headache, Friday and Saturday good today back and very bad.

DW birthday good, she is getting better.

DD Good

Thank you for asking.

Andrew - sorry about your headache. Isn't this a long weekend for you? What a bummer if you don't feel good.
Did your wife have a good birthday?

I hope you feel better soon.

Karen

Andrew - sorry about your headache. Isn't this a long weekend for you? What a bummer if you don't feel good.
Did your wife have a good birthday?

I hope you feel better soon.

Karen

Thank you Karen, in fact I am off to bed early now. Had a two hour walk this morning, Doctors orders but it will take time.

Friday/Saturday was good but back again today.

DW had a good Birthday yesterday, and yes we have Monday off so I can rest .

THANK YOU.

Mornin' pirate:s.
It is a beautiful sunny day in AK. Not sure what we are going to do today.
I should be a good heathen mom of Catholic boys and take them to church, not sure if we'll make it though.

Definately need to get out and play catch. Maybe we'll head up to the park for hitting practice. I think Spidey 3 will be OK for the kids, but I don't want to waste a beautiful day in the movie theater.

I guess compared to naked it is something!
I'm still debating, it is on sale for $28+shippig, but IMO thats still a little spendy for something I may not wear. Plus I would have to find a bikini bottom to go with it. The one from the set is not designed for anyone who has ever just thought about having children!

I've coached synchro, it is a TON of work. Much more work than solo skaters, especially if you don't have a coreographer (and most don't unless they are Nationals caliber).

I forget Arlene, how old is your DD?

:welcome: Good luck on getting a cabin - or more to the point a GTY!

Saw that one coming....

:lmao: :lmao: I love Omar!
Maybe the crazy duck lady on QVC has something?

MR, all the workouts in the world aren't going to help the part(s) I'm concerned about!

I have been doing water aerobics since November and I know I would never fit in that outfit!!

I know Omar personally. I am sure we can keep him busy before the TOAL. Quacker Factory was or is on QVC today or tonite. Maybe she has some things. She is always funny.
She lives in Florida and is of Polish Decent like me. She "Quacks" me up!!!!!

I was Walmart this am and bought a bunch of Duct tape.
You can never have enough!!!

Karen

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter