8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers:Kids thread

Hi nicola,
Did you get my last email???
If not then i have had it with my laptop ... its honestly going in the bin!!
We should just talk on here.
Sorry .
Alice
:banana::banana::banana:

Hey
Nope I didnt get your last email ;)
Technology isnt as great as people make it sound :D
Nicola
x

Hey Nicola!
I'm Emily.
I like playing my Wii too! I like Animal Crossing and Wii Fit.
You wouldn't be able to live in my house because I have three cats and I love them more than anything!:lovestruc
I also used to have gerbils but we had to give one of them away and the other... died. But after he died we bought a new one but we had to give him away too.
My best friend has chickens! I love them. Whenever I go to her house we play with them.
I'm learning Spanish and I'm good at it too! But never actually been to Mexico, Spain, or Latin American.
Since I live in the US it's a long way to travel just to speak some Spanish. Plus none of my family also speaks Spanish. My mom claims she knows Spanish (Which is probably right but she never uses it so... what use is it.). Plus even if at one point she did know a lot of Spanish she must have forgotten some of it! Or was not paying attention to her Spanish teacher!:laughing:
Anyway just wanted to say hi!

Hey, I am 13 years old and going into the 8th grade. I like cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, arts and crafts and I am also in band and play the trumpet. This is my second cruise and I live in Sebastian FL.:cheer2::cheer2:

Hey everyone,
What shore excersions are you doing on the cruise ???? It would be nice if some of you were with me and my brother !!!

Alice :):):):)

Hey, I am 13 years old and going into the 8th grade. I like cheerleading, gymnastics, swimming, arts and crafts and I am also in band and play the trumpet. This is my second cruise and I live in Sebastian FL.:cheer2::cheer2:
Hey Becca!
I'm Emily! I am also 13 and will be in 8th grade next year too.
I love to dance and I like to swim (but just for fun).
I also love to read books (I know I'm a geek).
This will also be my second cruise.
But before the cruise my family is going to stay at Disney for 10 days!
We live in the very cold state of Minnesota (It may be summer but sure does not feel like it!)
Hope to hear from you again!
Emily

Hey everyone,
What shore excersions are you doing on the cruise ???? It would be nice if some of you were with me and my brother !!!

Alice :):):):)

Alice!
I'm not sure which ones we are going on!
But it would be nice to have one with you guys!

hey all

I'm Josh

16, play soccer and do my school musical
avid disser
all around great guy (I think)

alice and steve, I have two brothers that are 12 and would love to chat with you, I'm gonna let them use my screen name to PM you when they get home

kieran plays baseball and sax
ryan plays star wars games and trumpet
they are both scouts

Hey Everyone!

I'm Elin,16

I like to run in cross country, play the alto sax in my schools band.

I forgot to add what excursions we are doing...

On Tortola- we are taking a ferry to another island and going to a beach there
On St. Thomas- we have been here several times and have a timeshare, so we are just spending a day at the beach
On Castaway Cay- I'm hopefully going to be participating in the 5k run

hey all

I'm Josh

16, play soccer and do my school musical
avid disser
all around great guy (I think)
Hey

I'm in my school musical as well we are doing We Will Rock You , i will also be doing The upper school production next year!

What is your school musical???

Alice
:):):)

I forgot to add what excursions we are doing...

On Tortola- we are taking a ferry to another island and going to a beach there
On St. Thomas- we have been here several times and have a timeshare, so we are just spending a day at the beach
On Castaway Cay- I'm hopefully going to be participating in the 5k run
Hey

I think i may me going on the same excursion as you at st.Thomas.
Is it called the baths??

Alice
:):):)

Beauty and the Beast
I think my school likes disney, because we did cinderella last year

Hey Becca!
I'm Emily! I am also 13 and will be in 8th grade next year too.
I love to dance and I like to swim (but just for fun).
I also love to read books (I know I'm a geek).
This will also be my second cruise.
But before the cruise my family is going to stay at Disney for 10 days!
We live in the very cold state of Minnesota (It may be summer but sure does not feel like it!)
Hope to hear from you again!
Emily

Hey Emily
I swim just for fun to
this is my second cruies as well
and going to disney for 10 day before sounds like a lot of fun
I usually take 10 day before the cruise just to pack LOL
i live in Sebastian florida and it is pretty hot but everyday is a great day to go to the beach or go swimming in the pool. you could also go tan for hours but you might want to put on a lot of sunscreen every half an hour so you don't get bad sunburn.
thats what i usually do during summer or i jump on my trampoline and in winter i go on the trampoline, bike rides, hang out with friends, have camp fires and all because it never gets super cold here i mean even in winter you can do everything you do in summer except swim unless you have a heated pool.At tortola we are doing A Day at the baths, at saint thomas we are doing Butterfly secrets and mountain views, and at Castaway Cay we are just going to snorkel and hangout on the beach. what are you doing on the cruise?
What do you do for summer and winter in your spare time?:grouphug::cool1:party:

Hey Emily
I swim just for fun to
this is my second cruies as well
and going to disney for 10 day before sounds like a lot of fun
I usually take 10 day before the cruise just to pack LOL
i live in Sebastian florida and it is pretty hot but everyday is a great day to go to the beach or go swimming in the pool. you could also go tan for hours but you might want to put on a lot of sunscreen every half an hour so you don't get bad sunburn.
thats what i usually do during summer or i jump on my trampoline and in winter i go on the trampoline, bike rides, hang out with friends, have camp fires and all because it never gets super cold here i mean even in winter you can do everything you do in summer except swim unless you have a heated pool.At tortola we are doing A Day at the baths, at saint thomas we are doing Butterfly secrets and mountain views, and at Castaway Cay we are just going to snorkel and hangout on the beach. what are you doing on the cruise?
What do you do for summer and winter in your spare time?:grouphug::cool1:party:

It takes forever to pack! last year I think we started at least a month ahead from our trip! I started to buy things for the cruise months ago!
During the summer I usually go swimming in my neighbors pool or at our cabin's lake. I also like to ride my bike and go to my friends houses.
During the winter I like to go to my room put on warm clothes (after school) and read a book under my covers! Also sometimes we go skiing, ice skating, or sledding in our backyard!
On Tortola my family rented a private boat to go boating around in!
And on St. Thomas we are taking an island tour and hanging out!
I don't really know what we are going to do on Castaway Cay
Last year my family went snorkeling! My dad, brother, and mom thought it was really cool but I'm not much of a fish person so I stayed out most of the time:sad2:! Do you have any siblings?
Last week I got sunburn! My class went to Valley Fair (It's a really big amusement park. Kinda like a Six Flags.)! It was a really beautiful day so I wore sunscreen but forgot to reapply it so I got sunburn on my back but luckly it wasn't that bad!
I also got a ton of blisters from walking around all day in wet shoes (converse! Never wear them if you're going to be walking around for awhile!)!
Did your class do anything fun for the end of school?
Emily:cutie:

I just wanted to let everyone know that my yonger cousin Linsie (she'll be 11) is also going on this cruise. She would love to meet up with some kids on the cruise. You can pm for her e-mail or go to the tortola treasure seekers site that was made by jenanderson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!