8/15/09-Eastern-Tortola Treasure Seekers:Kids thread

..Hi? I'm Caitlin and I like going on the cruises. It's fun!
....I don't know what else to write.
I was on the 2006 cruise and we were at the same table.

..Hi? I'm Caitlin and I like going on the cruises. It's fun!
....I don't know what else to write.
I was on the 2006 cruise and we were at the same table.
Hi caitlin
I remember you from the 2006 cruise all though I can't keep track of what the cruises are ... What was that cruise?? It will be really nice to see you again on this cruise :D x
:cool1::cool1::banana:

Uh...I don't remember either. I just remember we went to Cozumel, um..a place I can't remember...Castaway Key/Cay however you spell it twice..and maybe one other place. Idk. Also, I like Pokemon..and well Shaymin is my favorite duh. I am 11 and I will be 12 on the cruise..And I like purple!

Hey
I know absolutley nothing about pokemon , i'm so thick i had to read it twice to understand lol :lmao::lmao::lmao::cool1::cool1:

Lol I used to not like it. I started liking it when my friend told me to complete the video game for her because I told her I was good at video games.

My brother thinks he's brilliant at video games but he really isn't , he only started liking starwars because of the games , he hasn't even got the films lol... don't tell him i said that! :lmao::cool1::cool1::lmao:

My brother thinks he's brilliant at video games but he really isn't , he only started liking starwars because of the games , he hasn't even got the films lol... don't tell him i said that! :lmao::cool1::cool1::lmao:

IM SORRY ABOUT MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometimes she can be extremely rude . I think she's lost her mind :dance3:. She is addicted to twilight the new film out .

IM SORRY ABOUT MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometimes she can be extremely rude . I think she's lost her mind :dance3:. She is addicted to twilight the new film out .

It's a pity you need Dad to help me write things ... talking about yourself again stevo

LOL caitlin you were right ...I really can't help but cry when being told the the truth (slight exageration but ohhh well)

Hi - this is Emily (jenanderson's DD).

I just turned 13.
I love to dance. I dance about 5-6 days a week!
I also love to read. I know some people will be like ewwww! Why would any like to read? Well I love reading in my spare time.
I also love to swim but am super scared of swimming with fish. We tried to go snorkeling last time but I freaked out.
I love cruises even though I've only been on one other cruise I love them any way!
This will be my 7th time to Disney (for those of you who don't know before I go on the cruise our family is going to Disney World for 10 days!)
Well just a little about me!

Hi
i will be thirteen on the cruise as well... i love to read. It will be really nice to see you on the cruise!!!

Alice :cool1::cool1:

Hey Alice!
It's good to hear back from someone. I'm not new to the Dis board but just never had an account before. My mom makes the website for our cruise.
My mom just went to a reading convention so I have a lot of new books to read. When she goes she gets free books that haven't been published yet! And some of them even get signed it's really cool! We have about 300 new books that I'm planing on reading. I'm hoping to get them all finished within 3 months (even though I know it won't happen). I guess I'm kind of sounding like a geek because not too many people I know get this excited about books :banana:. But books are good!
Em

Hey Em ,

I don't think your a geek i really love books. I would love to get free books from somewhere like that. i loved the twilight books and now am addicted to vampires, which is really wierd. What shore excersions will you be doing on the cruise ??? It would be nice if i knew one or to people on the same ones as me!!

Write back,
Alice
:banana::banana::yay:

Hi
My name is Nicola.
I turnt 14 last Monday.
I am from London England.
My mother is TheFatMansWife although my brother also posts under her name.
I like playing Wii, DS and TheSims2.
I am allergic to any animal with fur except rabbits.
I am hoping to get pet chickens next year for my birthday !
I like painting , reading , swimming (not with fish ! ) , sailing , visiting new places and making my garden look decent as due to my brother there is no grass left ( stupid basketball... ).
I am in the equivilant of High School in America which is Secondary school in England.
I am learning French and go to France alot with my family and my friends.
x

Hi nicola,
Did you get my last email???
If not then i have had it with my laptop ... its honestly going in the bin!!
We should just talk on here.
Sorry .
Alice
:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter