7 Seas 2020 concerts

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
They have announced some of the concerts already. They are Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 PM at Bayside Stadium and there are reserved seats available. They have reserved stadium seating starting at $9.99 and floor seating starting at $29.99. Looks like these prices can vary a great deal, the stadium seating runs from $9.99 (3 concerts) up to $39.99 (2 concerts) and the floor seating runs from $29.99 (2 concerts) up to $59.99 (2 concerts). There is no floor seating for the Feb 29 concert, although there is stadium seating. Floor seating was always $20 more than stadium seating, at least as of today.

The 7 Seas event itself runs from Feb 7 through May 3.

• February 8 – Maddie & Tae

• February 9 – Trace Adkins

• February 15 – Pop 2000 Tour - Hosted by Lance Bass of *NSYNC with O-Town, Ryan Cabrera, and LFO

• February 16 – Night Ranger

• February 22 – Walk Off The Earth

• February 23 – Dennis DeYoung; The Music of Styx

• February 29 – Grupo Mania

• March 1 – Boyz II Men

March 7 - AJR

March 8 - Dylan Scott

March 14 - Hunter Hayes

March 15 - Joe Nichols

March 21 - YES and Alan Parson Live Project

March 22 - Edwin McCain

March 28 - Gin Blossoms

March 29 - Village People

April 4 - Jesse McCartney

April 5 - Gretchen Wilson

April 11 - Scotty McCreery

April 12 - Jeremy Camp

April 18 - Everclear

April 19 - Grand Funk Railroad and Blue Oyster Cult

April 25 - Vanilla Ice and C&C Music Factory

April 26 - Chris Jansen

May 2 - Billy Ray Cyrus - Cyrus cancelled, new artist TBD

May 3 - Sean Paul

Last edited:

Woo! Looking forward to Everclear and Blue Oyster Cult! And maybe Gin Blossoms, but I'm paying to see them June lol

just an FYI- Billy Ray Cyrus is no longer performing

If my wife and I will be there when the gin blossoms are performing where will we be sitting if we don't reserve seats that cost money? TIA!

All the seating is at Bayside Stadium, and you sit where you want if you do not have reserved spots. Or more correctly you sit where a spot is still open, if you get there early you may literally sit one row behind reserved seating, and if you get there super late for a popular concert you may sit up on the upper level. The place is not that big though, even those seats are decent.

Some of the concerts look like they are completely full but most of them still seem to have sections of seats even once the concert starts. Due to changes on the pathway this year you can't watch or listen to it from there, you have to be at the stadium itself. I have not tried it but I have heard of people sitting at Flamecraft and listening to the concert.

Last edited:
All the seating is at Nautilus Stadium, and you sit where you want if you do not have reserved spots. Or more correctly you sit where a spot is still open, if you get there early you may literally sit one row behind reserved seating, and if you get there super late for a popular concert you may sit up on the upper level. The place is not that big though, even those seats are decent

The concerts are at Bayside Stadium (Nautilus is by Mako)

The concerts have been removed from the website until April 4. Some of this is when the park is closed. However this also includes Saturday March 14 and Sunday March 15 when the park itself is still opened.

The concerts have been removed from the website until April 4. Some of this is when the park is closed. However this also includes Saturday March 14 and Sunday March 15 when the park itself is still opened.

the artist for tomorrow dropped out (don't know which side canceled for today)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!