7-Night-Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy-April 22, 2017

Hello,

can we bring toy pirate swords on the ship? Are they still allowed? its been a few years and I know how things change.

This isn't a very active page however there is a Facebook page for our sailing if anyone was interested!

Hey everyone,
Im new to this whole thing. My family and I will be on this cruise as well. We have a three year old. So i have a few questions I guess. Well first off only a month and 11 days WOOHOOOO!!!!! Whos excited? Anyways, my main concern is if we decided to do an excursion with out our son is the nursery still available? Also, is the club pretty safe for our son to go to as well? Ive been looking online for all of this information and i havent found it yet. We will be having 5 of us in one room, but im sure we will hardly be in our rooms much. Does everyone have their pirate costumes yet??? Hahaha im so excited!!

Has anyone from this group recently signed up for the FE exchange on the FB group? There's one family who just signed up that I can't locate.

Just booked today! So excited. First time on the Dream , does anyone know where we can find any menus for the cruise. We are DW , 11year old son and myself. Looking forward to this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter