• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7-Night-Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy-April 22, 2017

Anyone concerned that this cruise is the last one before the Fantasy goes into dry dock? I have read that the last cruise before dry dock is one to avoid as they start doing closures and some renovations. UGG

Can anybody let me know if there's a fish extender group for this cruise. I messaged the lady on this forum and was told to many had sighed up for a different one. I don't see either on here. If anyone knows about one please let me know. It'd be much appreciated.

How many are signed up so far? My family of 5 thinks this sounds like fun.

Another thought. Anybody.on this cruise with a 9 year old girl? We're going to be in this cruise with our 9 year old girl and 2 teenage boys (14 &15). It always helps to get her in the kid room if she has a friend.

Another thought. Anybody.on this cruise with a 9 year old girl? We're going to be in this cruise with our 9 year old girl and 2 teenage boys (14 &15). It always helps to get her in the kid room if she has a friend.
Our daughter will turn 9 in March before the cruise. She is an only child and loves making new friends.

We are from New Hampshire. Our daughter will be turning nine on the ship. I would love it if we could somehow arrange a meet for the girls.

That would be great. If there is another 9 year old girl on that boat, my daughter will certainly find her. LOL.

So I have started our Fish Extender group for this sailing...We would love to have more people join us. Please let me know if you would like too...
Hi Jess, this will be our first cruise and we are super excited and would love to join the FE. We have 2 cabins so I think we would need to be put down as 2 in this group. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Is there still room in the FE group? This is our 6th cruise but the first time my 3 year old is old enough to be excited so its like a whole new experience! I actually didnt know about the fish extenders until recently and now Im kinda excited to join a group!!

Hi all, I'm helping to organize the FE groups. If you've joined our group on the other site, you can sign up there. If not, send me a message here with your family members' names, children's ages. It's getting a little confusing as the link to the other site was posted here but not everyone who signed up is on the other site, so I've been finding it hard tracking people down. We are making FE groups of 10 families :)

Hi Jess, this will be our first cruise and we are super excited and would love to join the FE. We have 2 cabins so I think we would need to be put down as 2 in this group. Can't wait to meet everyone!!
Robin, I only have you as one cabin? 3 people?

Hi all, I'm helping to organize the FE groups. If you've joined our group on the other site, you can sign up there. If not, send me a message here with your family members' names, children's ages. It's getting a little confusing as the link to the other site was posted here but not everyone who signed up is on the other site, so I've been finding it hard tracking people down. We are making FE groups of 10 families :)
I followed the google docs link but haven't heard back. I'd like to sign up. What is the best way to do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter