7-Night-Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy-April 22, 2017

Is there still room in the FE group? This is our 6th cruise but the first time my 3 year old is old enough to be excited so its like a whole new experience! I actually didnt know about the fish extenders until recently and now Im kinda excited to join a group!!
Hi, have you signed up for the FE yet?

Can anybody let me know if there's a fish extender group for this cruise. I messaged the lady on this forum and was told to many had sighed up for a different one. I don't see either on here. If anyone knows about one please let me know. It'd be much appreciated.
Are you still interested in the FE exchange? I am setting up the groups!

Hi Jess! We'd like to join the FE group for this sailing, too. I'm new to the disboards and not sure how to private message you here - but let me know if you can add us. Thanks so much! :)
Have you signed up for the FE exchange? I am making up the groups :)

Hi Jess, this will be our first cruise and we are super excited and would love to join the FE. We have 2 cabins so I think we would need to be put down as 2 in this group. Can't wait to meet everyone!!
Hi we closed this FE as someone else had already started it and couldn't get any members. If you like I can post that on here so everyone can see.

Hi we closed this FE as someone else had already started it and couldn't get any members. If you like I can post that on here so everyone can see.

Jessica, Robin has already signed up for our FE. She's in the "Daisy" group. (She's part of our other group).

Hello! This is the second cruise that I will be going on with my 13yr old son and husband. I would love to participate in the FE but have never done it before. I signed up using the google doc link that was on this board but am not sure if that was correct and when/where I find out how many cabins are participating? Can someone help guide me?

Hello! This is the second cruise that I will be going on with my 13yr old son and husband. I would love to participate in the FE but have never done it before. I signed up using the google doc link that was on this board but am not sure if that was correct and when/where I find out how many cabins are participating? Can someone help guide me?
Hi there!
I'm arranging the FE groups. If you want to email me, I'll send you the info of the group you'll be in! kathymiles100@gmail.com

We are sailing on this cruise in a concierge one bedroom suite for the first time. We are very excited! This will be our 9th DCL trip overall I believe (have to double check - might be the 10th). Already had concierge make some reservations and what not for us today. Can't wait to experience that amazing stateroom and SB Cabana for the first time! Looking forward to seeing everyone on the ship.

Oh, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

Hello, I would like to find out about joining a FE for this trip. Please let me know if there is any room.

Thank you,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter