7 months, SSR BWV VGF Preferred

Chol

Mouseketeer
Hello

I own at BLT and AKV but wanted to try out some new resorts and was wondering what the chances are to book in a Studio at 7 months at end of Nov before Thanksgiving or beginning Dec after Thanksgiving, in any of the following

SSR Preferred Congress Park building
BWV Preferred
VGF New Studios

Thought I'd ask before getting any hopes up 😆

The first week of December is the top DVC week of the entire year.

There's a thread with predicted available. The search feature is your friend.

SSR is your best hope. The VGF resort studios are too new for real data but I would not expect success there.

Hello

I own at BLT and AKV but wanted to try out some new resorts and was wondering what the chances are to book in a Studio at 7 months at end of Nov before Thanksgiving or beginning Dec after Thanksgiving, in any of the following

SSR Preferred Congress Park building
BWV Preferred
VGF New Studios

Thought I'd ask before getting any hopes up 😆
IMO, you have a decent chance if you are looking at the week right after Thanksgiving. There are still studios available for that week at several DVC resorts, including the VGF resort studios Lake & Theme Park) & SSR Preferred. BWV is most likely not going to be an option. It seems that a refurb is reducing quite a bit of the availability for that resort.

Early December might work at SSR, but you will need to be lucky (with stalking & the waitlist) elsewhere.

Maybe see if you can booo a studio 2-4 weeks before you want to go for 7 nights and start walking?

The first week of December is the top DVC week of the entire year.

There's a thread with predicted available. The search feature is your friend.
Thanks. I actually tried to find that old thread first and it had been removed. But since I posted I managed to find it externally to here.

You may get SSR preferred, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get Congress Park.

If you don‘t get something right at 7 months, take what you can, and I think you will wind up with a stay that will suit you!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter