7 month availability getting more difficult

Totally missed this!! Thanks so much for pointing it out. Woot, woot!

Edited to Add:
Okay, this may sound cheap, but I like to spread out my points as thin as I can--more trips! :) I have a long vacay this Nov./Dec. Right now booked at BWV standard. Here are the tallies:
BWV 199 points
OKW 206 points
SSR 220 points
Yeah, I guess most would argue that SSR is "comparable" but I guess to me it is not. Yes, I am cheap. LOL

You have to compare various times - for example for a long stay in May (Studio/1BR/2BR):
BWV standard 191/379/515
OKW 181/366/496
SSR standard 181/392/457

So SSR is equal to OKW studios and less than BWV. It is the most for 1BR's and quite easily the cheapest for 2BR's of the 3.

You have to compare various times - for example for a long stay in May (Studio/1BR/2BR):
BWV standard 191/379/515
OKW 181/366/496
SSR standard 181/392/457

So SSR is equal to OKW studios and less than BWV. It is the most for 1BR's and quite easily the cheapest for 2BR's of the 3.

That makes sense--I am only interested in 1BR's so that is why I see the higher points. That is a big range for me. 26 points for OKW vs. SSR. However, one day when it will just be the two of us, those studio points are awesome! Thanks for pointing this all out to me. :)

Last edited:
"So you cant blame the SSR army on that. I think those are owners who hold something so they dont get shut out and have to stay at SSR or AKV."
-As a private in the SSR "army" I have to ask, how often are SSR owners guaranteed to always have the option of access to AKV? If this is the case, why would anyone pay the higher point AND MF cost to buy AKV vs SSR?

Thats what the Army does, doesn't matter if it is AKV, BLT or VGF. The Army buys SSR so it can stay anyplace thats open (besides SSR). People will buy AKV (to stay there/get value rooms or concierge) and deal with the MF because thats what they want. The SSR Army wont do that. If they cant get into AKV then nbd, they will go somewhere else.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter