6yo child missing here in MO

The Mystery Machine

Sunrise at my house. :+)
Cassandra Williamson was last seen in her home at 7:30 this morning. She woke up dad to go fix her a bowl of cereal and when he came down in a few minutes she was gone.
Family friend was sleeping on couch and disappeared the same time the little girl did.

I don't know the whole story but it doesn't sound good.:(

AARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What is wrong with these people!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Prayers sent of course. :(

Family friend? What kind of friend? This is totaly awful! UUGHH! A child or an adult?/

It was a male adult friend and that is all they are saying now. Except that he came back to the home wet and told the police he was swimming in the Meramac River at 8am!

killed by a transient that stayed overnight with the parents.

I am sorry, but I just stared at the screen when I read that this. Who in the world lets a homeless man sleep on their couch especially when there are children in the home...So senseless and so very sad.

:(

What's really sad is that they have not positively identified that it is her yet. What must he have done to her to make her that unrecognizable?

Such sadness for children in the world. :(

There's a 7 year-old girl in NYC who was stabbed to death by her mother today. :( The mother also stabbed a neighbor/friend who tried to help the child and tried to kill herself. The mother and the friend are in critical condition. :(

okay..what kind of idiot parents let's homeless peole sleep on the couch! They should be prosecuted also..for child endangerment or something.. What idiots!

Okay...this seems to be my new saying...why.....don't you need a license to become a parent.
Obviously the parents were not thinking their child would come to any harm....but HELLLLLOOOOOOO....you become a parent and you have to think every second of every day.....

Prayers to the family....they need them......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter