6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

I rec'd swaps from TWIGS and HAVENCRUISER in yesterdays mail.

They are so cute. I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's work.

I rec'd a package today in the mail. It was mailed from Gardner,MA and has a note inside saying "Thanks for hosting the swap" and then it has my address. The other stuff is all different, there is a large die cut that says MINNIE, a Thanksgiving tag, Mickey stickers, and four plastic bags with what looks like file folders and tags with a cheerleader's megaphone.

There is no return address inside or return postage and no recipes. :cool1: The return address on the outside doesn't have the name and is hard to read

Anyone care to claim this. I think it got mixed up with a different swap.

Thanks

Good LORD - did I screw this one up -
those FAll Sports People are really gonna love this one. :rolleyes:
I quess i will have to send youpostage to have you send it back to me so I can send it on to the others...
unless you live near WDWMOM - lol :teeth:

pattyT said:
I quess i will have to send youpostage to have you send it back to me so I can send it on to the others...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Sorry my friend, but :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: !!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: think of it this way patty, it was on time for the recipe swap! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maggie

Hi there, my pages are done and ready to be mailed. I've only done this once before. Can you tell me how to mail them? Do I need to write any info on the backs of the pages, what info should I include. Thanks, then I can go to the post office today.

Mine wasn't able to go postal since I don't have MaryPoppins address. I've PM'd her for it. If anyone still has it could they please send it to me. I wasnt to get this in the mail by wed. since I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving, otherwise it will have to wait until my next day off which will be a week from this Thur.

Mine is going in the mail today! I finished them last week but I have been crazy busy with work (I'm in Real estate and everyone is trying to get squared away for the holidays)

I can't wait to get them, I bought a 6x6 scrapbook this weekend for $1.99 at AC Moore!

pattyT said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was checking this thread out for other reasons and as soon as I saw the city and state I knew who it was. Too funny.

oh what a mess I have maid...
Why don't you just send them all back to me - and I will get it all straightened out - AUGH

Maybe you can just slap RETURN TO SENDER onit - and I can pay the postage when it gets here...

sorry again...

you should be getting the right one soon!

can someone please send me the address so I can send in my pages? I pmed the host but I have not heard back! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get them in!!

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
can someone please send me the address so I can send in my pages? I pmed the host but I have not heard back! Thanks so much! I can't wait to get them in!!

I just PMd you!

HI all

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...

I got Jenny2's pages today.. (Thanks for PMing VistaLiegh). I had a house full with the holiday.

I think there are 2 more that are postal so I should be able to get the pages back to you by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for doing such a great job.
Sherry

I would have thought you would have recieved mine of Friday or Saturday at the latest :(

I hope they show up today
I mailed them last Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts