6 Weeks Post ACL recon questions

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I was at Disney two weeks post ACL operation, but I have a few questions about my upcoming.

Last trip I saw the courtesy wheel chairs for the haunted mansion ride but opted to not use them. Big mistake! When we went to jungle cruise I knew I couldn’t stand in the line, they offered my group a return time, and even secured the boat for me so it wouldn’t wobble when I got on. So question number 1, what other rides are there that I can’t bring my scooter in the line, but do offer a return time option? I can transfer just fine, but I don’t have the strength to stand for large periods of time yet.

Second question, has anybody gone on Flight of Passage with a functional knee brace? Did you fit?

Hi All,

I was at Disney two weeks post ACL operation, but I have a few questions about my upcoming.

Last trip I saw the courtesy wheel chairs for the haunted mansion ride but opted to not use them. Big mistake! When we went to jungle cruise I knew I couldn’t stand in the line, they offered my group a return time, and even secured the boat for me so it wouldn’t wobble when I got on. So question number 1, what other rides are there that I can’t bring my scooter in the line, but do offer a return time option? I can transfer just fine, but I don’t have the strength to stand for large periods of time yet.

Second question, has anybody gone on Flight of Passage with a functional knee brace? Did you fit?
For return times. BTMRR space mountain ( but I would not walk that line) and space ship earth. I might have missed some

Can you bend your knee 90 degree.

For return times. BTMRR space mountain ( but I would not walk that line) and space ship earth. I might have missed some

Can you bend your knee 90 degree.
Thank you! I should be able to bend my knee 90 degrees. Currently I'm in a brace with a max bend of 70 degrees, but I get a new brace on Monday which I think will be unrestricted. Without my brace I have full range of motion. BTMRR probably will be out for me as I'm guessing my surgeon won't clear me for rough rides.

Thank you! I should be able to bend my knee 90 degrees. Currently I'm in a brace with a max bend of 70 degrees, but I get a new brace on Monday which I think will be unrestricted. Without my brace I have full range of motion. BTMRR probably will be out for me as I'm guessing my surgeon won't clear me for rough rides.
There is a test set out front for FOP so at lest you can try and see before you get in line

Read the WDW FAQ pinned at the top of this forum. One of the posts should be about where you need to transfer (or walk). Two I kmow of are Pirates and Tower of Terror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter