6 person golf carts?

sjedelen67

Mouseketeer
Are there any six person golf carts at Fort Wilderness? If not, are you able to rent any from outside vendors? Thanks. Merry Christmas

Depending on whether some of those people are small kids, you might be able to squeeze 6 on the rental carts at the Fort. We did...three kids in back and the little one on my wife's lap in front, with me driving.

I haven't seen any Disney 6-person carts personally - not sure if they have them. I don't think they frown on them though. Pretty much as long as it's actually a GOLF CART (and not a mule or other work-type or recreational vehicle) they should be fine.

I think the company we rented our 4 person off site from has some 6 person available... Golf Cart Enterprises
http://www.golfcartenterprises.com/

PS - as for parking...
Shouldn't be 'problem' parking a 6 person, you just might have to look a little harder for a big enough spot. :)

Disney does not rent 6 man carts but we always see plenty of them while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!