6/26 cruise

herrbeeb

Mouseketeer
i am still trying to understand how the discusssion board works so please forgive me if i am redundant.

we are sailing to the eastern caribbean on 6/26. we chose the intinerary, actually it is the only one we havn't done and the timing is convenient as it is the week after school is in recess.

my girls are very excited, 16 and 12, and my husband and son, 14, will enjoy themselves. the great thing about cruising is that a cruise offers something for everyone.

the shore excursions do not look very enticing and perhaps we will tour the islands on our own. trunk bay is highly recommended and i would like to see marigot in st. martin. does any one have any shore excursion recommendations?

thanx

Hi! I see you already found the thread for the 6/26/ cruisers! I know there is a 16 year old girl on that thread your daughter may want to talk to.

The answers to a lot of your questions can probably be answered on the main cruise discussion board http://130.94.75.33/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

I'm heading over to the 6/26 thread now to talk a bit about excursions.

13 more days until full payment is due!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter